KIM DONVIG (DK) (Artcustic)
WAVE OF DOPPLER (live)
Lemonfacer (live) (US)
PLANETARY PEACE (FR)
Niponika (FR) (Extra)
MANGO (Mango Limited)
MINI J (Bass Kitchen)
MR.CHINO (Tune In)
DJ PANDA (Finique)
DARK LO (Tune In)
DJ FION (bpm)
Free yourself at Eden Hill Music Festival! Enjoy two days of true liberation on top of Tiger Head Mountain. Dance to the beat of the best electronic performers Taiwan has to offer, facing the valley, up on our very own Eden Hill.
Camp, enjoy a picnic, taste our gourmet stands, get amazed by artistic displays, soak in the pool, lay on green grass, admire the sunset and get absorbed by the galaxy. This is a one of a kind outdoor electronic music festival that combines visual arts,dancing to ecstasy, and a chance to have paragliding experience.
█ EDEN HILL FESTIVAL
Eden Hill is a multi-purpose musical project established in 2012 by Finique Productions. Based in the central mountain ranges of Taiwan, our mission is to connect people of all ages through quality underground electronic music, performed in breathtaking outdoor environments .
Take a warm sunbath, have a picnic, be amazed by the stunning sunset, and be brightened by the stars of the galaxy. We dance along with the rotation of the Earth and appreciate the musical and natural gifts that are given to us.
We've come to believe that music and nature are the best combination to inspire, enlighten, and bring joy to people. We'll connect through the exceptional music, in a unique atmosphere, with our passion for mother nature guiding us.
█ THE VENUE
This amazing location was found by the Eden Hill crew after two years of hunting for the ideal outdoor party venue in Taiwan. It's located at the top of Tiger-Head Mountain, which is the geographical centre of Taiwan.
There you can experience a gorgeous view overlooking the entire town of Puli as well as the magnificent mountain ranges surrounding it.
You may also have a chance to see a sea of clouds appear in front of your eyes. Dancing at the top of the mountain, you will feel as free as a bird flying high, and refresh your spirit and soul.
This priceless view, along with the musical delicacies that you will be served, will create a perfectly tuned atmosphere for a weekend out of time.
We are aiming for the unusual, but soulful, forward-thinking vibrations, sound waves, and beats that through electronic music can magically heal your mind and soul.
DJs create the vibrations of music, not only to make people dance, but also to craft a unique musical journey that is faithful to their vision and belief.
Our musical focus ranges from House, Techno, Ambient, Down-Tempo, Chill-Out, Lounge, Experimental, and Modern Classical.
█ VENDORS, ARTISTS, VOLUNTEERS
We are recruiting exotic food vendors, kids friendly workshop animators, as well as hand craft artists and vendors. Every form of art is welcome to be displayed, performed, or interacted with by the crowd at the festival.
If you are interested in electronic music and would like to be with the team and make new friends, you are welcome to volunteer and be part of the Eden Hill Crew. You will be offered free enter, free camping, free meals and drinks for two days.
Volunteer：Please PM us:)
Please contact Victor, Noé, or 0936212066 for more info.
█ SPONSOR: Please PM us or call 0936212066
Shin Yue Shin: http:// heart.okgo.tw
This B&B is the closest one to Ede Hill, it is located just in the bottom of Eden Hill. The entrance of this B&B is inside of puli geographical center park where is beautiful and peaceful spot for you to have a decent rest for next day. Please make a call to reserve your room and inform them that you are the guest of the Festival to havd special discount.
1.This event welcomes people of all ages. Free entry for people under 18 years of age, Puli resident and students of Gi-Nan University. This event has NO-RE-ENTER policy before 9PM. You need to buy another ticket if went out and want to come back in before 9PM.
2. The two day ticket includes free camping. However, due to a limited number of camping spots available, please make sure that you arrive early at the venue, we won't be able to guarantee camping spot if you arrive late. If you 100% need a nice camp space, we highly recommend you to buy camping wristband(300NT) and make a reservation for the premium camping zone in advance.
3. This is an environmental-friendly event, we are not going to offer free, unlimited drinking cups and food plates. Please prepare your own ones. Outside food and drinks are forbidden, please don't bring them to the venue. Bags will be checked at the door. There will be vendors offering various choices of food and drinks during the event.
4. Safety is always our priority. Don't drink and drive. We highly recommend you to take the public transit to Puli and then taxi to the venue(10 mins) so that you do not need to be concerned about drinking and driving issues and you can make sure you arrive home safely .
5. The festival being held in a mountainous area, please prepare some mosquito repellent spray, and make sure that you have enough warm clothes. You might expect dramatic temperature change during one day.
6. The tickets are not refundable, if we encounter weather conditions that won't allow us to maintain the event, it will be postponed to the following week. Tickets will not be refunded in such case. When purchasing tickets, you agree to these conditions.
7. The event is a musically centred activity. We do not welcome anyone who acts illegally. Any illegal act will be reported to authorities once it is found. We have zero tolerance regarding the use of drugs during the event.
8. Please aware of your belongings at all times. We can not be held responsible for the loss of any of your property.
9. The venue is located in a beautiful mountain. It doesn't deserve any litter. Please behave as an educated and civilized human being as possible, do not throw any garbage or cigarette butts on the ground. Please treat the venue as you would treat your own house. Acting this way, we will be able to keep it as beautiful as it was originally.