- Mass Festival DJ's (Paradox)
- Father Mory (Seán Ó Muirgheasa) (Róg Records)
- Sister Rachel Bailey B2B Father Rory Dowling
- Father Jazza (Niall Quinlan) B2B Father Niall O'Reilly (Love Shack)
- Father Flump (Fionn Kinne-Coyle) (Colours Dublin)
- Jah1 *Live MC Set*
+ Secret Headline act TBA
Billy Roll Pop-Up Parties are back at it again!! Our latest Pop-Up Party is in honour of one of the greatest pieces of culture to come our of Ireland in the last century, the one the only, Father Ted!!
For this instalment we take over Bodytonic's latest venue The Lighthouse!! We will be transforming the venue into a Father Ted themed Mass.
There will be an abundance of drink, feck, arse and girls, as well as spider babies, very hairy babies, lovely horses, lovely pints, jungle music at 4am, lovely fags, rollerblading, fake hands, a great bunch of lads and of course.. BILLYROLL.
We will be doing all things Billy Roll to ensure this is the holiest, craziest, mightiest, meatiest mass of all time. We will have lots of decorations, competitions and interactive activities to ensure you have your fun and that's all that matters:
- Prize for the best dressed.
- Father Ted visuals on the night.
- €6 entry for anyone in fancy dress. Priest and Nun attire is advised, but no essential!
- Loads of juicy, meaty competitions to tickle the taste buds.
- A Father Ted themed quiz with some mega meaty prizes (TBA)
- Full line up of Irelands top Sisters and Fathers.
- An interactive set with Father Mory, Róg Records head honcho, doing his first ever solo set.
Ah gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan, get yourself down to Billy Roll!!