View the venue listing
Ticket + booking fee /
(?)Why does RA charge a booking fee?x
Our booking fee covers the costs of providing our ticketing service.
We incur charges every time we take a card payment. We have labour and office costs for our developers, who build and maintain RA's website and our event discovery App, the RA Guide. We provide round-the-clock customer and promoter support and infrastructure to ensure you can buy tickets securely and speedily in over 50 countries. We cover all of these costs with one small per-ticket fee.
It goes deeper than that, too. RA is an independent company dedicated to supporting the electronic music community. By buying your tickets through RA, you become a part of that mission.
$25.001st release (day party only)
$30.002nd release (day party only)
$40.004th release (day party only)
$35.001st release (day party plus after party)
$40.002nd release (day party plus after party)
$45.003rd release (day party plus after party)
$55.005th release (day party plus after party)
Shipping (fee) /
All Day I Dream in the Park
***TICKETS GO ON SALE THURSDAY 3/28 AT 12:30pm (PT). Including limited tier 1 discount tickets at $25.
June 22nd, 2019
Golden Gate Park, Hellman Hollow Meadow
Mystical melodies hang on the evening breeze as a setting sun illuminates the Golden Gateway which sparkles seductively, far off in the distance. Another magical journey awaits us my friends. Calling out gently from a soon to be Summer.
And more All Day I Dream artist TBA
Tickets go on sale next Thursday 3/28 at 12:30pm PT. There will be 4 ticket tiers including discount tier 1 tickets at $25. Make sure to RSVP here to stay connected for more info.
- Delicious local food trucks
- Yoga and opening ceremony with sound healing, massages, chakra balancing and face painting, and live art.
- Plenty of lush green grass areas for picnicking and dancing under the sun (so don't forget your blanket).
- Vendors selling clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursions to the Playa!
- The Pegoda Production and Decor — by the All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound, and decor from LA for this special 1 day event.
Pics from our ADID event at Golden Gate Park:
Interested in volunteering and joining the team??
We'd love to hear from you, email Bo Borzu for this: [email protected]
YOGA and Opening Ceremony:
What to expect? Check out this short video clip from last year's yoga session:
We typically start the SF event a little differently than any other All Day I Dream event. Our friends at CultureVulture will lead a ceremony to uplift your mind, body and spirit with yoga and sound healing instruments, massages, sacred face painting, chakra balancing, live art, and more! It’s interactive, a fun experience and sets the mood just right for the day, so get there early. Starts promptly at 12:30pm.
All Day I Dream After Dark - we are having an official after party at the Great Northern directly after the event from 7:00pm - 3am. Line up TBA
Only if you purchase a ticket to the park day event, you have the option to also purchase an additional ticket to "All Day I Dream After Dark." This is our official after party which will take place at the Great Northern from 7pm - 3am. ADID After Dark kicks off at 7pm after ADID due to strict Golden Gate Park rules which do not allow amplified music past 7pm.
- 21+ only - don’t forget to bring your ID
- No tents or stakes in the grass (not allowed by Golden Gate Park).
- Pack a blanket and picnic - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed. It’s a massive grassy area so bring your favourite comfort blanket so you’ll have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends both old and new.
- Parking is VERY LIMITED! We highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft. If you have to drive please be responsible and do not drink and drive. As you may know, Golden Gate Park has limited public street parking.
- NO LITTERING -- We know you know but please leave no trace behind> We are really lucky to get to party in the park so let’s respect this beautiful space and help keep it beautifully clean. There will be plenty of trash containers and recycling / compost options. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins. Thanks!
- Smoking is not allowed - Please be aware that there is no smoking allowed in all of Golden Gate Park. These are city and park rules that apply to all areas of the park, outside and inside our event area 365 days a year, and we are responsible for inside our event area. Ninjas with fire extinguishers are rumoured to be roaming the party blasting your selfish smoking ass with water! Ok, that last bits a lie but still. NO SMOKING!!
- Service animals / dogs are allowed, but no pets / dogs.
- Free Water - don't forget your water canteen.
- Picnics are allowed but no outside liquids (security check into event area will be searching all bags).
- Address: Hellman Hollow Meadow in Golden Gate Park, 880 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA 94121
We are proud to partner with San Francisco Recreation & Parks.
Golden Gate Park is the largest urban city park in the US (fun fact: 20% larger than Central Park!). Learn about all the amazing things to do in the park during your visit from Japanese Tea Gardens to Academy of Sciences:
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid
Sat, 27 Apr 2019
Rrose at Public Works Loft, CCVO Year One
Sun, 28 Apr 2019
Sunset Silver Jubilee Celebration Park Party
Fri, 10 May 2019
As You Like It with Call Super X Dr. Rubinstein X Jason Kendig
Fri, 10 May 2019
Nico Stojan & Kerala Dust (Live)
Sat, 18 May 2019
Avalon Emerson, Eris Drew, Massimiliano Pagliara, Jackie House
Sat, 18 May 2019
Lights Down Low SF feat. Denis Sulta
Sat, 18 May 2019
Hacienda Feat. Hot Since 82, Thugfucker, Doc Martin
Sun, 19 May 2019
Sunset Sound System Spring Boat Party