Das Haus Vol. III - "Das Farm Haus"
Welcome to Das Farm Haus - Come along to our first ever day party - 2:00pm until 10:00pm @ The Isis Farmhouse.
Get ready to enter "Das Farm Haus" to see some of our favourite young DJs all day long, right on the Thames at the most scenic pub in Oxford. The Isis Farm Haus is known to have the cheapest drinks on the river. We will also have food stands that you can go to.
We have also joined up with @wavyextras who will be opening a pop up vintage store, so bring some cash or have your PayPal ready.
Join us at the Isis Farm House on the 25th of April for a day not to be missed.
We are excited to announce that our Das Haus favourites will be returning, alongside some fresh talent from across the country.
*TICKETS* - NO TICKETS OTD - Get yours from this link - https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1235463
- An up and coming DJ and producer based in Newcastle and one of the Das Haus favourites after performing at our debut show. Having gathered well over 200k plays on all platforms Duke Boara has started to gain momentum with his music, including featuring on Houseum. Also holding two residencies in Newcastle and having warmed up for Horse Meat Disco and Folamour, the Duke is definitely one to watch.
- Tip has been slaying it on the 1s 'n' 2s for over three years now with an impressive number of high profile gigs under his belt. Having played at festivals such as Secret Garden Party, Blissfields and Give Festival. He's also secured two residencies in Newcastle alongside Duke under the name of Slim and played at Patterns and Cosmic Ballroom. Tip Top has now built quite a name for himself in the scene in Newcastle, renowned for his top track selection and high energy sets, this is something you don't want to miss.
- The Bristol based DJ is a regular across the South West scene headlining both of the Out Past Dark events and others. Having played multiple events at Oxford ‘The Bullingdon’ club; warming up for the likes of Midland. He's more than competent on both vinyls and CDJs with his own very unique minimal and experimental sounds. Expect big things.
- Longtime Das Haus familia and friend RO-G1 has been killing it behind the scenes for years, contributing to a number of club nights in Bristol. Renowned for his eclectic and immersive ventures into post-dubstep and left-field bass mutations, he’ll no doubt be armed with an impressive selection of records spanning from ghetto house/techno, electro, dancehall and breaks. Naturally, we’ve been eager to get him down to provide the vibes in Oxford!
-The Bristol based DJ is one of the chefs behind party purveyors ‘More Than’, known for his panty dropping disco fuelled sets. He’s been filling the cards alongside Nightmares on wax, Special Request and Or:la.
- One half of the London based duo Hoochy & Clive, Hooch has played at numerous venues across England; Gottwood, Farr, Canal Mills, Beaver Works, Lightbox and Lakota. He also has his own radio show; called 'The Hoe Down with Hoochy and Clive' on music box radio.
- Having stepped onto the DJ scene upon arriving at Newcastle 3 years ago Angus has built up quite the collection of gigs under his belt supporting the likes of Dan Shake, O’Flynn and Bradley Zero and travelling to cities such as London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Durham. Priding himself on a wide range of selections, expect to hear anything from Afro gems to garage/breakbeat, and everything in-between.
- The duo hailing from Newcastle have developed their style through a shared love of upfront electronic music. Their sets twist through the deep and dubby to grittier electro influenced sounds of the spectrum tied together nicely by the bumping tempo. After their successful closure of the last Das Haus secured their residency, we hope you look forward to another pumping set from these two.
FURTHER DETAILS TO BE RELEASED SOON