Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre is the most exciting concert space in the heart of downtown Detroit.
View the venue listing
Kai Alce will be spinning live at Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre on Saturday, August 8th! Join us for an intimate, socially-distanced event featuring the legendary house DJ and producer, with support from local Detroit favorite LadyMonix.
Saturday, August 15th from 8pm - 1am
The show starts at 8pm sharp. Capacity is extremely limited - advance tickets are strongly encouraged. Ticket holders are asked to arrive before 11:30pm for guaranteed entry. Table reservations are recommended.
We hope that attendees will join us in setting a good example for ourselves and for others by following the recommendations set out by the State of Michigan and the CDC.
In an effort to do our part, MeanRed and The Aretha have developed the following safety protocols that will be strictly enforced at the event:
- Masks must be worn upon entry.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the event, including when you’re with people that you arrived with.
- Guests should seat themselves with the groups they arrived with, and keep a safe distance between themselves and other groups. Table reservations are strongly recommended.
- Masks may only be removed when drinking or eating, and must be quickly put back on afterwards.
- Keep a minimum 6 feet of distance between people and groups that you did not arrive with.
- All events are rain or shine.