PEEKABOO, CHAMPAGNE DRIP, THELEM, ABELATION
A Safety-First & Socially Distanced Drive In Concert! Experience live music enjoyed from the safety of your vehicle & Safe Space! This is a completely outdoor and open-air drive in concert.
Featuring Peekaboo, Champagne Drip, Thelem, and Abelation October 9th, 2020 from 6pm - 10pm.
At Oak Canyon Park - Lakeview | Silverado, CA.5305 E Santiago Canyon Rd., Silverado, CA 92676
Gates open at 4pm to begin parking, please do not arrive before 4pm.
This drive-in is strictly 18+.
BE SAFE! PLEASE HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER. PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK. PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING. PLEASE RESPECT OUR STAFF, LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, MEDICAL TEAMS & EACH OTHER.
Get Tested! Here are links to FREE COVID-19 testing sites in SoCal!
San Diego -
Orange County -
Los Angeles -
Inland Empire -
** All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival. **
• Mask is required for entry and throughout the duration of the drive-in.
• Participants will arrive in vehicles with no more guests than seat belts in said vehicle. They will park in specially designated locations, with each group having its own individual socially distanced zone to sit outside of their vehicle.
• Please follow the direction of parking attendants and venue staff.
• For everyone’s safety, it is important that you stay in the space you are assigned throughout the event.
• Gates will close at 7PM SHARP. NO one will be allowed in after the gates are closed.
• All CDC and State of California guidelines will be met and enforced. Our team is working closely with Orange County and the local Fire, Health, Sheriff agencies to ensure this drive-in meets and exceeds all recommended standards. To ensure safety, we will leave enough distance between you and the surrounding vehicles. We have a medical and harm reduction team on-premise during all showtimes. We ask that all attendees remain in/by their vehicles, practice social distancing, and wear masks when outside of your vehicle. If it is necessary for an attendee to leave their vehicle, attendees must use safe and social distancing practices and must wear a face covering. Security will strictly enforce these guidelines. Failure to follow safe social distancing practices, or the requests of security or staff members will cause the attendee and their respective party to be ejected from the drive-in.
• Drive-In staff will be outfitted with PPE (personal protective equipment) as required by CDC guidelines.
• NO large Passenger Vans, RV’s, Trailers, Motorcycles, or Commercial Vehicles will be permitted.
• Staff, medical teams and security teams will be roaming all aisles while completing safety and social-distancing checks. Please be friendly, remain distant, and enjoy the concert from your vehicle or Safe Space.
• No one is permitted near the stage or screen.
• Audio will be through an FM broadcast on your vehicle's sound system. Open your doors and trunks for higher sound volumes. We encourage vehicle system culture :)
• Frequently sanitized restrooms.
• There is a stage set up and a 50’ video screen where our feed and full visual productions will be showcased.
• Bar with Beer, Wine, and Seltzers for 21+ attendees. Attendees must have a valid government-issued ID to be served.
FOOD VENDORS: TBA
• DO confirm that you and the attendees in your vehicle are COVID-19 negative before coming to the drive-in.
• DO have a designated driver.
• DO maintain social distance from others, not in your vehicle.
• DO wear your mask at all times.
• DO open your doors and trunks for higher sound volumes. We encourage vehicle system culture :)
• DO bring Flow Toys/light up poi, lights, and blinky toys are all permitted and encouraged. NO Lasers or Fire Props/Toys are permitted. All toys must only be used in your Safe Space.
• DO enjoy the show from your vehicle & Safe Space. Feel free to dance, stand, or sit in your Safe Space!
• DO arrive during our gate hours.
• DO clean up after yourselves and take all trash with you. Pack it in, pack it out!
• DON'T come to the drive-in if you are feeling ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms. It is all of our responsibility to remain as considerate as possible.
• DON'T remove your mask outside of your vehicle or any public spaces. Masks are mandatory.
• DON’T drink and drive.
• DON'T leave your vehicle or Safe Space for any reason other than the restroom, vendor marketplace, or medical. Don't enter other attendee’s Safe Space, maintain social distancing.
• DON'T stand, sit or congregate in pathways or any non-designated Safe Spaces.
• DON'T bring external subs or speakers. Your vehicle’s system will be the only approved sound system.
• DON'T bring tents, canopies, tables, chairs, BBQ/Grills, coolers, fire toys, lasers.
• DON'T dance, stand or sit on the roof of your vehicle at any time.
• DON'T move your vehicle until you are released by a staff member.
• DON'T leave any trash. Pack it in, pack it out!
For more information please check our FAQ at www.soundXperiment.com/FAQ
Any attendees found acting in an unsafe manner will be ejected from the drive-in, along with all other passengers in their vehicle. NO refund will be given for anyone removed from the drive-in for unsafe behavior.
Connect with us!
Thu, 17 Sep 2020