** THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT **
Closer with DJ BORING
Socially Distanced Series.
DOORS 6PM - CURFEW 10PM
LAST ENTRY STRICTLY 7PM
Limited tickets available now: https://link.dice.fm/IzD0IlCiDab
All tickets are sold in tables of 4, 5 or 6, one ticket required per group, please arrive promptly with your whole group before last entry time.
A chance to see your favourite DJ’s and artists in the intimate, casual (yet socially distanced) setting of our ground floor bar. Powered by a bespoke Ohm sound system, the ground floor is a hangout of lush sound where you can knock back cocktails, craft
beers and enjoy high quality music safely.
DJ BORING aka Tristan Hallis could be the most ironically named performer today: energetic journeys into forgotten gems and future classics, nothing about what he does is boring. He inhabits a space where throwback trance sits comfortably with old-school house, and Belgium Techno syncs with rolling funk. He meets each mix
physically with sweaty, infectious performances that are compelling to watch.
This is not a usual club event - Please read the information below carefully.
In line with government and industry guidelines relating to COVID-19, we have put a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy events at Patterns, safe in the knowledge that we have everything covered.
This requires a few changes to previous visits you may have had:
- Tickets will only be available online in advance to reduce the time spent at the box office and ensure safely distanced seating.
- Whilst the sound levels will be enjoyable, it may not be as loud as you are used to.
- Masks are mandatory whenever you are not seated, this includes using the facilities in the venue.
- All drinks orders are table service only, we ask all guests to remain in their seats during performances.
- Bookings for each event will be sold as tables for four, five or six, to fit within our limited capacity and our socially distant seating plan. Unfortunately, single tickets are not available.
- LAST ENTRY IS STRICTLY 7PM.
- Arriving after the last entry time may result in your table being allocated to another
- We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.
- We may request to take your temperature on entry to the event.
- Customers showing symptoms will not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home and contact us at [email protected] and we will go through different options with you.
- We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout the building.