1 Alfred St
Bristol BS2 0RF
View the venue listing
We are very excited to announce our first outing at Dare To on 21st of November! Breaka is joined by local favourite Ian DPM for a seated & heated party.
London-based Breaka began making a name for himself in 2018 with a stellar EP on Desert Sound Colony’s Holding Hands Records. Breaka has been going from strength to strength, with November 2019 marking an exciting point for Charlie, as he released the self-titled Breaka001 on his own imprint, Breaka Recordings. Having developed his sound at parties in the UK’s north, Breaka aptly incorporates breaks, garage, bass, jungle, footwork and much more into his sets, which we can’t wait to hear.
Ian DPM will be joining Breaka for his first outing at Morse, following his stellar contribution to our Morse Mix series. As 1/2 of hotly tipped label Scuffed Recordings and curator of the immensely popular music channel Definite Party Material, Ian has been a Bristol favourite for a few years now, and has spread his reach more further afield after performing at Dimensions Festival 2019.
Support from residents Primrose & Milad.
Artwork by Luis Lansdall
DARE TO RULES AND GUIDELINES
First and foremost, PLEASE respect the rules and guidelines as they are in place to keep us all safe within the D2 complex. Please make sure to keep a 2-metre hesitance apart where possible form other persons outside of your social group/table.
- Please make sure all persons in your group arrive together, and only then you will be shown to your table.
- On arrival temperature checks will be taken, and sanitising stations will be provided throughout the venue.
- Once you have been shown to your table, YOU MUST STAY SEATED AT YOUR TABLE. (Unless you need to go to the rest room.)
- YOU MUST NOT CAHNGE TABLES WITH ANY OTHER PERSON.
- There will be no service at the bar, ONLY service at your table via a member of the D2 staff. Please just hold your wooden spoon up in the air so the waiter/waitress can see it.
- Please follow the sign system when needing the toilet, they will be clearly displayed. There are only 2 ladies at any one time allowed in the ladies and only 2 guys at any one time allowed in the gents.
- As you are all aware at this time, there is no dance floor. Only your space where you are seated at your table, SO please do feel free to have a little seated table bopping.
- THERE IS NO INTERMINGLING WITH OTHERS ON DIFFERENT TABLES OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.
- There is NO SHOUTING or overly loud singing allowed.
- Please do feel free to ask a member of D2 staff if there is anything you are unsure of as this is a learning curve for all of us.
- We have a NO re-entry policy.
STAY SAFE, BE WELL, HAVE FUN & PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES AND GUIDELINES. THANK YOU