CloZee, CharlestheFirst, Of The Trees, O'Snap
A Safety-First & Socially Distanced Drive In Concert! Experience live music enjoyed from the safety of your car & Safe Space! This is an outdoor, open-air drive in concert.
Featuring CloZee, Charles The First, Of The Trees, and O'Snap on November 28th, 2020 from 5:30pm - 10:00pm.
At Oak Canyon Park - Lakeview | Silverado, CA.5305 E Santiago Canyon Rd., Silverado, CA 92676 (Please use Google Maps)
Gates open at 4pm to begin parking, please do not arrive before 4pm. READ OUR FAQ. www.soundXperiment.com/FAQ
This drive-in is strictly 18+.
Only one car pass per car is needed, cars may have as many passengers as they do seat belts. GA Tickets are valid for 6 passengers, additional companion passes may be purchased for up to 8 passengers. Front & Center tickets are valid for 8 passengers.
All passengers MUST have a legal seat belt.
Ticket Breakdowns per car:
GA Early Bird - $185 / 4 passengers = $46 each| / 5 passengers = $37 each | /6 passengers = $31 each
GA 1 - $230 / 4 passengers = $57.50 each | / 5 passengers = $46 each | /6 passengers = $38 each
GA 2 - $330 / 4 passengers = $82.50 each | / 5 passengers = $66 each | /6 passengers = $55 each
Front & Center - $450 / 4 passengers = $112.50 each | / 5 passengers = $90 each | /6 passengers = $75 each | /7 passengers = $64 each | /8 passengers = $56 each
BE SAFE! PLEASE HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER. PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK. PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING. PLEASE RESPECT OUR STAFF, LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, MEDICAL TEAMS & EACH OTHER.
Get Tested! Know your status before the show. Here are links to FREE COVID-19 testing sites in SoCal!
San Diego -
Orange County -
Los Angeles -
Inland Empire -
For additional resources, please refer to: https://covid19.ca.gov/ & https://covid19.lacounty.gov/
** All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival. **
• Mask is required for entry and throughout the duration of the drive-in.
• Participants will arrive in vehicles with no more guests than seat belts in said vehicle. They will park in specially designated locations, with each group having its own individual socially distanced zone to sit outside of their vehicle.
• Please follow the direction of parking attendants and venue staff.
• For everyone’s safety, it is important that you stay in the space you are assigned throughout the event.
• Gates will close at 7PM SHARP. NO one will be allowed in after the gates are closed.
All CDC and State of California guidelines will be enforced. Our team is working closely with Orange County Fire, Health, and Sheriff agencies to ensure this drive-in meets and exceeds all recommended standards. To ensure safety, we will leave enough distance between you and the surrounding vehicles. We also have a medical and harm reduction team on-site during all showtimes.
All attendees must remain in/by their vehicles, practice 6’ social distancing, and wear masks when outside of your vehicle. If it is necessary for an attendee to leave their vehicle, attendees must use safe and social distancing practices and must wear a face covering. Security will strictly enforce these guidelines. Failure to follow safe social distancing practices, or the requests of security or staff members will result in the attendee and their respective party/vehicle to be ejected from the drive-in.
If a medical condition exists that prohibits an attendee from wearing a face-covering, they must remain inside their vehicle at ALL times. No exceptions.
• Drive-In staff will be outfitted with PPE (personal protective equipment) as required by CDC guidelines.
• NO large Passenger Vans, RV’s, Trailers, Motorcycles, or Commercial Vehicles will be permitted.
• Staff and security teams will be roaming all aisles while completing safety and social-distancing checks. Please be friendly, remain distant, and enjoy the concert from your vehicle or Safe Space.
• No one is permitted near the stage or screen.
• Audio will be through a SOUNDSYSTEM & an FM broadcast on your vehicle's sound system. Open your doors and trunks for higher sound volumes. We encourage vehicle system culture 🙂
• Frequently sanitized restrooms.
• There is a stage set up and a 50’ video screen where our feed and full visual productions will be showcased.
• Complete vendor area with all beverages and food trucks.
FOOD VENDORS: TBA
• DO confirm that you and the attendees in your vehicle are COVID-19 negative before coming to the drive-in.
• DO have a designated driver.
• DO maintain social distance from others, not in your vehicle.
• DO wear your mask at all times.
• DO open your doors and trunks for higher sound volumes. We encourage vehicle system culture 🙂
• DO bring Flow Toys/light up poi, lights, and blinky toys are all permitted and encouraged. Please decorate and light up your space! NO Lasers or Fire Props/Toys are permitted. All toys must only be used in your Safe Space.
• DO enjoy the show from your vehicle & Safe Space. Feel free to dance, stand, or sit in your Safe Space!
• DO arrive during our gate hours.
• DO clean up after yourselves and take all trash with you. Pack it in, pack it out!
• DON'T come to the drive-in if you are feeling ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms. It is all of our responsibility to remain as considerate as possible.
• DON'T remove your mask outside of your vehicle or any public spaces. Masks are mandatory.
• DON’T drink and drive.
• DON'T leave your vehicle or Safe Space for any reason other than the restroom, vendor marketplace, or medical. Don't enter other attendee’s Safe Space, maintain social distancing.
• DON'T stand, sit or congregate in pathways or any non-designated Safe Spaces.
• DON'T bring external subs or speakers. Your vehicle’s system will be the only approved sound system.
• DON'T bring outside drinks, tents, canopies, tables, chairs, BBQ/Grills, coolers, fire toys, lasers.
• DON'T dance, stand or sit on the roof of your vehicle at any time.
• DON'T move your vehicle until you are released by a staff member.
• DON'T leave any trash. Pack it in, pack it out!
For more information please check our FAQ at www.soundXperiment.com/FAQ
All sales are final. This Drive-In is Rain or Shine. It is up to ever attendee to read and comply with our drive in regulations, all listed on our FAQ. www.soundXperiment.com/faq
If the drive-in is canceled, you will have thirty (30x) days after the drive-in date to request a refund. Any drive-in that is postponed or rescheduled, is not eligible for refunds. All previous tickets will automatically carry over to the new date.
To ensure safety and maintain contact tracing standards. NO TICKETS MAY BE TRANSFERRED, SOLD, OR GIVEN TO ANY INDIVIDUALS OR THIRD PARTIES.
Any attendees found acting in an unsafe manner will be ejected from the drive-in, along with all other passengers in their vehicle. NO refund will be given for anyone removed from the drive-in for unsafe behavior.
Connect with us!