Fri, 26 Jan 2018
***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** 3rd august 2010
Hello everybody ! Again we have a weather problem this weekend that we can't avoid .
please check the link you will understand . http://www.hko.gov.hk/wxinfo/currwx/tc_pos.htm
This time we will simply cancel the event and refund everybody 100%. As the weather is against us for the second time and it seams that it will be like this for a while .
For the refund effort please send and email to [email protected]
with subjet : REFUND. In which you write the name of the account holder and account number, name of attendences and amount to be refund. this to avoid any mistake, and for us to check.
In the meanwhile we strongly recommend you to check regulary your facebook as we will soon organize another event of this type .
So stick to our posts and don't forget the best beach party is yet to come !! :)
See you all soon ! we apologize for the trouble we may have cause to you !
Sand Up !
__We organize for you:
- bus from Central (ferry pier N9) at 10 am => Wong Shek pier
- round trip speed boat Wong Shek Pier => Ham Tin Wan beach (Tai Long Wan) Sai Kung
- great lineup + sound system
- 2 drinks of your choice at On Kee rest
=> drink / food: On Kee restaurant at Ham Tin Wan Beach (open 24h for our party)
=> cost / payment:
to proceed to your booking please drop a sms to 97412274 after making payment of 300 hkd to HSBC a/c no. 487-0-017888
payments are made to confirm your attendance and block your seat in the bus and speed boat. in order for us as well to organize your trip we will not accept payment at the bus or at the pier ! So please proceed to your booking asap and before the 3rd Sept!
- we will provide every guest with a trash bag to put your mess away. Please keep clean the beach!!
- you can rent tents at On Kee restaurant in case you decide to spend saturday night on Ham Tin Wan beach
- in case you decide to go back saturday evening there will be speed boat service to bring you back to Wong Shek pier. once you get there you can easily go back to HK island
we will only sail saturday evening before it gets dark! otherwise you will need to spend the night at Ham Tin Wan beach and go back on the speedboat sunday
=> info phone: 9158 1584 Juan // 9741 2274 CC
Sand Up team