Antal, San Soda, Mark Seven, Mick Wills, Hunee, Bleepgeeks, Return To Zero, Finn Johannsen
“HOLY MOLY WE ARE MOVING TO L.A!”
Hello everyone, yes indeed, we say hello to the sun of California. But we are not going to leave you thirsty this year. Our next and final Holy Water in Berlin is coming up!
We invited a few of our favourite deejays and musicians to take us into the stratosphere for 12 hours - outdoors, indoors, on the dancefloor, in our minds, back to the sun.
*** HOLY WATER * presents * Message from the Body ***
* Prince Charles * June 28 * 7pm - 7am *
* outdoors. 7pm-0. * mexican tamales & sopes, fresh smoothies, real vibes *
Hunee (Hunch Music)
Finn Johannsen (Hardwax)
Antal (Rush Hour)
* indoors. 0-6am. * balloons, fog, baby powder *
Return To Zero - Live (Dimitri)
San Soda (We Play House)
Mick Wills (Nation)
Mark Seven (Parkway)
* outdoors. 6am-open end. * bringing you back to the sun sun sun*
Hunee (Hunch Music) & Mark Seven (Parkway)
* Antal * a rotary mixing and music loving force of nature. co-founder and owner of Rush Hour - a musical ocean where dolphins and whales hold hands.
* Bleepgeeks * a collective of music aficionados, cultural activists, bloggers, dancers and freaks from Ulm. they have been running their monthly nights for years with fearless musical programming and elevated dancefloors.
* Dimitri's So Emotional - Return To Zero * a hidden gem in the musical cosmos of berlin. playing a live set with tape machines, broken synths and madout grooves, creating a vibe that's equally at home at one of Dam-Funk's polished convertible cars or a PPU's dusty basement.
* Finn Johannsen * this man needs little introduction to the the world. his musical diversity pumps protein into the veins of Hardwax, brain cells into Macro university and mezcal into all the Druffalos out there.
* Hunee * with love from Berlin to Los Angeles.
* Mark Seven * a true Holy Water favourite, deeply embedded in our hearts, running both the Juswax store as well as the Parkway record labels. the captain of the ship, the one you will fall in love with.
* Mick Wills * rocking the Nation since u got ur wisdom teeths removed. the tight one, the nice one, always a step ahead. admired by those those in the know, misunderstood by those who can't dance.
* San Soda * an olympic sportsman of all musical disciplines, an accumulation of musical excitement. the one to watch, the one to follow.
* dinner & refreshments *
Maizkin - The delicious Tamales and Sopes from Maizkin delivering our Dinner for this farewell party: http://www.maizkin.de/
To go with the journey of Mexican gastronomie - the fresh vibes of Tobias´s Fresh Fruit Smoothies!
Much love from the Holy Water. Dance or Fly!
7pm-11pm * free entry
11pm-2am * 8 euro
2am-end * 10 euro
A big THANK YOU to all the dancers who have been performing on air (or baby powder) in the past, the present, the future and our previous guest Rahaan, Sadar Bahar, Carlos Souffront and Mark Seven !!!