Crazy P (DJ SET)
Jichael Mackson (live)
Jaymo & Andy George
Matt Jam Lamont
My Nu Leng
Rossko & Seb Zito
Ryan O Gorman
The 2 Bears
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (DJ SET)
Two & Eight
Waifs & Strays
Eastern Electrics Festival is ready to reveal the full extent of madness hitting Hatfield House on 1st August with all 8 stages having confirmed their ridiculously tasty line-ups…
Entering into its 4th year as a festival but with over 7 years experience as an infamous party starter in the capital, Eastern Electrics has over the years built up lasting relationships with some of the most celebrated house and techno artists on the global circuit and this is truly reflected in the calibre of talent destined to play at this year’s main event. In some cases nurturing and growing alongside DJs in their super underground early days, notably the now major league Jamie Jones, Eastern Electrics has no doubt played a role in the amplification of quality underground dance music and its main players in the UK. Eastern Electrics Festival 2015 will showcase the strongest line-up the festival has ever seen, across 8 unique stages on one huge day of dancing and debauchery.
Soundtracking the EE main stage will be an international melting pot of two-ton heavyweights, including The Netherlands’ groove master Joris Voorn, Panorama Bar resident and EE favourite Cassy, king of tech house Matthias Tanzmann, the deep thrills of Guti live, as well as DJ sets from German techno staple Nick Curly and the man behind Fuse London’s unique brand of East London hedonism, Enzo Siragusa. Closing the festival once again is icon of the scene Jamie Jones, a true innovator who will no doubt deliver another unforgettable sun down set.
Over at the Big Top, Skreamizm in full effect will showcase the man himself in house head mode alongside unbridled force of nature Boddika, electronic wunderkind Midland, Detroit royalty Robert Hood as Floorplan, Hot Creations / Paradise main man Richy Ahmed and Jasper James from Glasgow’s finest Sub Club.
Global underground goddess, tINI is bringing a very special gang to everyone’s favourite open air stage, The Switchyard including Australia’s most recent break out star and ENTER. affiliate Bella Saris, godfather of Detroit house Delano Smith and a live performance from techno maverick Jichael Mackson. Also joining tINI are Fuse London residents Seb Zito & Rossko and DJ collective Die Holländer from Berlin’s Club De Visionaire.
Sankeys presents another killer line-up headlined by vIVA chief and Ibiza warrior Steve Lawler, and starring Outcross Records boss and Hot Creations family Miguel Campbell plus a selection of the hottest underground talent including Hamburg’s chart topping Sidney Charles, Berlin’s Santé, plus two of Sankeys’ beloved residents Jozef K and Manu Gonzalez.
Revolutionary UK label Black Butter Records will be bringing a bass-laced edge to proceedings in the Forest, featuring the irrepressible UK garage pioneer DJ EZ as well as a host of the imprints’ break out stars, Melé, My Nu Leng, Applebottom, Woz, Wayward and Tazer. Blowing up the scene and the mainstream charts over the last couple of the years, Black Butter’s fusion of styles represents all that’s fresh and exiting about UK dance music and their Eastern Electrics debut is sure to be unmissable.
Perhaps the most decadent stage you’ll encounter all day, XOYO & Sink The Pink present Gloria’s Cabaret featuring world-class producer Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and his eclectic boogie selections, DJ Mag’s breakthrough producer of 2013 Citizenn, plus a DJ Set from dance music’s super group Crazy P. Godfather of House Lil Louis will be delivering an electrifying performance like only he knows how, alongside Horse Meat Disco’s Severino, a DJ Set from The 2 Bears (Raf Rundell and Hot Chip’s Joe Goddard) and some deep grooves from newcomer Joshua James - all wrapped in the kinky embrace of Gloria and her favourite London Queens.
Presiding over the Star of EE Pub will be whole host of musical legends including UK garage hero Matt Jam Lamont, Mike Skinner bringing his DJ skills to the fore, and pillar of UK clubland Jon Carter. Also bringing the heat will be Bristol heads Waif & Strays, BBC Radio 1’s Jaymo & Andy George, Vitalik boss Ryan O Gorman, and London party starters Michael Bibi, Two and Eight, Capulet and Eastern Electrics protégé Jordan Mina.
Over in the VIP area, Kubicle will be dishing out the disco thrills in a sea of glamazons with Miguel Campbell delivering a special hip hop set, Leftroom boss and EE regular Matt Tolfrey back to back with Geddes of mulletover / nofitstate fame, Colors LDN’s Remi Mazet and Kubi regulars Robert Outch, Andrew Baxter and Johnny Hunter bringing the vibes all day.
Safe in the knowledge that the fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down, Eastern Electrics will be hosting not one but TWO after parties, one in Hatfield ending at 6AM and one in King’s X London, less than an hour away from the main event and going off until 10AM! Watch this space for more info…
If you have received your wristband in the post please see the below instructions:
2015 WRISTBAND ACTIVATION.
– THE WRISTBAND NEEDS TO BE ACTIVATED ONLine WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT IN THE POST.
- to register GO to www.easternelectrics.com/activate
– YOU will not be granted access if you havnt ACTIVATEd THE WRISTBAND ONLine.
– WRISTBANDS NEED TO BE ACTIVATED ONLine before 4pm on friday the 31st of july.
– You will need to register your name, phone number, email and a valid UID and serial number to activate your wristband.
– your name and contact details will help us to identify you if you need customer services, THEN WE CAN SOLVE YOUR ISSUE.
– you will need to bring a valid form of id such as passport or drivers license.
– ONLY ACTIVATE THE WRISTBAND YOU WILL BE WEARING.
– THAT MEANS IF YOU BOUGHT 2 WRISTBANDS FOR THE SAME WEEKEND, WHOEVER IS WEARING THE 2ND ONE HAS TO register THEIRS OwN details on the EASTERNELECTRICS.COM registration form.
– IT DOESN’T REALLY MATTER WHO WEARS IT BUT IT MUST BE ACTIVATED.
– ACTIVATE BEFORE APPLYING IT ONTO YOUR WRIST. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO READ YOUR UNIQUE ID NUMBER and supplier number ONCE ON YOUR WRIST.
– TO ACTIVATE Or topup YOUR WRISTBAND, SIMPLY click on register your wristband here.
- YOU’LL ENTER YOUR FIRST and LAST NAME, YOUR PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL AND THE WRISTBAND UID and SUPPLIER NUMBER AS PICTURED.
2015 TOP UPS IN ADVANCE.
– TO CLAIM YOUR TOP UP IN ADVANCE BRING YOUR TICKET AND BARCODE TO the event.
– IF YOU DO NOT BRING YOUR TICKET YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM YOUR TOP UP IN ADVANCE.
2015 POST EVENT REFUNDS.
– YOU WILL BE ABLE TO register FOR REFUNDS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE WEEK POST EVENT.
– after the one week window, you will no longer be able to register for on line post event refunds.
– REFUNDS WILL BE transferred to YOUR ACCOUNT within four weeks of the one week registration period as it takes time to automate the process for bulk online transfers.
– REFUNDS WILL HAVE AN ADMIN FEE OF £2.50 TO COVER TRANSFER AND PROCESSING FEES.
– TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF SEPA ACCOUNTS WILL have a £5.00 FEE.
– SEPA iS THE SINGLE EUROPEAN PAYMENTS AREA, SEPA DOES Not include accounts in switzerland and all other non european ACCOUNTS.
– a refund application page will be available online POST EVENT at easternelectrics.com post event.
- to PURCHASE A TOP UP IN ADVANCE GO to www.easternelectrics.com/TOPUP
– YOU will not be granted access if you have not ACTIVATEd THE WRISTBAND ONLine.
UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE, IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR WRISTBAND(S), PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE: [email protected]
– SLIP UN-TIGHTEND WRISTBAND OVER YOUR RIGHT WRIST.
– HOLD ONTO THE 2 LOOSE ENDS OF THE WRISTBAND AND SLIDE THE CLOSURE TOWARD YOUR WRIST TO TIGHTEN THE WRISTBAND.
– DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN THE WRISTBAND.
– LEAVE ONE INDEX FINGER DISTANCE OF SPACE BETWEEN YOUR WRIST AND THE WRISTBAND FOR COMFORT AND SECURITY.
– THE CLOSURE SLIDES ONE-WAY AND CANNOT BE LOOSENED ONCE THE WRISTBAND IS FITTED TO YOUR WRIST. YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT THIS SO WE SUGGEST THAT YOU SEEK THE HELP OF ANOTHER PERSON WHEN APPLYING THE WRISTBAND.
DO NOT SUBJECT YOUR SENSITIVE RFID WRISTBAND TO THE FOLLOWING: FIRE, CUTTING, EXCESSIVE TWISTING, PULLING, STRETCHING OR CUSTOMIZATION.
ENTRANCE TO THE FESTIVAL:
– WRISTBANDS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS. YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO EJECTION WITH NO REFUND IF YOU TAKE OFF OR TAMPER WITH YOUR WRISTBAND FOR ANY REASON. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR WRISTBAND PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REPORT TO SECURITY OR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
– ALL WRISTBANDS WILL BE CHECKED FOR PROPER APPLICATION BY STAFF.
-A PERSON IN POSSESSION OF A WRISTBAND WHICH HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY IS SUBJECT TO EJECTION FROM THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS WITHOUT REFUND.
TO RECAP, PRIOR TO ARRIVING, WRISTBANDS MUST BE REGSITERED ONLINE AND PROPERLY APPLIED ON YOUR RIGHT WRIST iN ORDER TO ENTER THE VENUE.
IF YOU ARE PICKING UP YOUR WRISTBAND FROM BOX office, YOU CAN FIND HOURS AND LOCATION HERE (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN). THERE WILL BE A Customer services desk at the main FESTIVAL ENTRANCE IF YOU STILL NEED TO ACTIVATE YOUR WRISTBAND.
3RD PARTY/SCALPER WARNING:
DO NOT BUY FROM A 3RD PARTY/SCALPER. WE WILL NOT AUTHENTICATE OR CONFIRM VALIDITY OF ANYTHING BOUGHT FROM A 3RD PARTY/SCALPER. YOU ARE 100% AT YOUR OWN RISK IN DEALING WITH 3RD PARTY/SCALPERS. WE WILL NOT RESPOND TO INQUIRIES ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING PASSES TO/FROM 3RD PARTIES/SCALPERS OR PASSES NOT WORKING THAT YOU BOUGHT/SOLD VIA A 3RD PARTY/SCALPER. CUSTOMER ORDER INFORMATION is CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL NOT BE RELEASED. WE CAN NOT GET INVOLVED WITH ISSUES ARISING FROM 3RD PARTY SALES. WE’RE NOT GETTING INVOLVED WITH CONVERSATIONS ABOUT 3RD PARTIES BUYING OR SELLING PASSES. THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PASSES IS IN CHARGE. ACTIVATION OF A 3RD PARTY BOUGHT WRISTBAND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD ANY ISSUES ARISE.
Eastern electrics CONTACT INFO:
ONLINE: [email protected]