Formerly Oyster Bar on the Beach.
View the venue listing
ALL MY FRIENDS is back to help you kick start 2016 at Salt on the Beach, North Fremantle in the best possible way.
Now in it's second year, ALL MY FRIENDS is the only party in Perth thats celebrates the start of a new year on the beach. No need to stress, set your own pace because we've got you covered.
A complimentary champagne brunch from 12 noon till 2pm will start your day off right. Enjoy long cool drinks while standing on soft clean sand or kick back on one of the many lounges at our exclusive beach club set on 400 square metres absolute beach front. If the day is getting away from you, just drop down a gear in our style booth by
A R C O R A C E styles or hide away in the air conditioned chill room and enjoy a treat from a tasty menu that runs all day.
First and foremost ALL MY FRIENDS is all about the good times and good tunes, we're house music promoters after all. Nu Disco, House, Deep House & Techno will be your new years day soundtrack. We've decided to build on the overwhelming success of our last party by adding a third stage, we've recruited 4 international acts and 20 of Perth's finest dj's.
- Berlin based, Defected resident OLIVER DOLLAR of "Push'n On" fame will be in charge of the main stage.
- Nu-Disco & House music legends CRAZY P will be joined beach side by Perth's own master of groove Dr PACKER.
- Resident Advisor's # 7 ranked Dj BEN UFO and Get Physical Label Head Honcho
DJ T take over the Techno Terrace.
- WE PLAY Beach stage has Robbie Sharp, Luke P, Carl Drake, Jay Vincente, Jamie Goddard, Reece Woodward and BRVDO taking the control of your house music needs.
- Our Techno Terrace: Is being taken care of by Aarin Fraser and his crew from Lucid Dreaming.
- The LIKE MINDED PEOPLE main stage duties go to Zel Basic, Claim82, Josh Ryan, Ben Renna, Ace Basik, Paul Scott, Vern Jursa, Darren Doyle.
With such a diverse group of djs, eclectic mix of genres, tasty food all day and drinks to quench any 2016 size thirst ALL MY FRIENDS is a place you'd rather be.
Doors open at 12 noon, with the last dance around 10pm.