Frank & Tony
SET TIMES AND NOTES:
We're very excited to celebrate the opening of The Brooklyn Mirage with you today with an incredible roster of artists! It's come together beautifully, we're very proud of it, it will be an incredible day and night to kick off the season. The event will be taking place outdoors: currently, there's a chance of sporadic, light rain during the event (though forecasts are improving), and it will be a bit chilly. So in preparation, dress appropriately or bring a jacket and hat, we'll have coat check on site if you need it. We'll also be giving ponchos to everyone through the door, will have "heat stations" set up around the dance floor, a lounge in the adjoining indoors Great Hall where you can take a break or warm up, and offering complimentary hot coco, tea, with other food vendors on site.
Some additional notes:
• Tickets are still available, we strongly advise presale: bit.ly/Mirage-Cityfox-RA
• The Brooklyn Mirage is located at 140 Stewart Ave, the easiest stop is the Morgan L Train, which less than a 10 minute walk
• Doors open at 3pm
• We will have coat check
• There is no re-entry
• We've built a great space and it will be filled with great people; please respect both
• Help us keep the space clean by using the trash cans
• Enjoy and dance!
• A note about tickets: Resident Advisor is the only authorized ticket seller and email tickets directly. If you purchase a ticket second-hand, exercise caution and do so from someone you trust. Ticket PDF's can be sold and sent to multiple people and you won't know until you arrive at the box office and discover your ticket has already been scanned.
04:00 - 05:00: bilaliwood
05:00 - 07:00: Frank & Tony
07:00 - 09:00: atish
09:00 - 11:00: Matthias Meyer
11:00 - 12:30: Henrik Schwarz [live]
12:00 - 03:00: Adriatique
03:00 - 06:00: Thugf***er
And so it begins... On May 21st, The Brooklyn Mirage reappears for another summer of events at a new but nearby location, recreated but redesigned with countless improvements and new surprises. Kicking things off is The Cityfox Experience, with a lineup of favorites and Experience residents to start the season how we like it, for a day through night marathon of stellar music at the indoor & outdoor event space. Stacked with a revolutionary new sound system from KV2 Audio, visuals by Projektil, creature comforts, fine food & beverage and a setting akin to a tropical jungle - a reprieve from our beloved concrete jungle - let's start the summer right. Let's dance.
--ADRIATIQUE [Cityfox, Diynamic | Zurich]
--ATISH [manjumasi, The Cityfox Experience, listed | SF]
--BILALIWOOD [swaggar, listed | NYC]
--FRANK & TONY [Scissor & Thread | NYC]
--HENRIK SCHWARZ (Live) [!K7 Records, Innvervisions | Berlin]
--MATTHIAS MEYER [Liebe*Detail, Watergate | Hamburg]
--THUGF**KER [Life and Death | NYC]
Event is RAIN OR SHINE: Event can take place indoors in case of inclement weather.
PAST CITYFOX/REYNARD EVENTS
The Cityfox Experience, 4.9.16: bit.ly/Cityfox-Apr9-Video
Summer 2015 at Brooklyn Mirage: bit.ly/CItyfox-Summer15
Time Lapse Construction of Studio AV: bit.ly/StudioAV-TimeLapse
Produced by Reynard Productions