DJ Lady Miss Kier (Deee-Lite), Sappho, David Sylvester
UPDATE - WED JUNE 15:
- Thanks to the support of the community, our allotment of presale tickets has sold out!
- We have saved a number of tickets for sale at the door during the party.
- The door tickets will be available starting at 9pm. First come, first served.
- The price at the door is $20, cash only, 21+ with ID. There is an ATM on premises.
- We encourage everyone to arrive as early as possible to avoid waiting in line.
- We will also be collecting cash donations for the official Pulse Victims Fund, which you can also donate to here: https://www.gofundme.com/pulsevictimsfund.
Playground is Deee-Lite-ed to present Lady Miss Kier! Known for international hits like “Groove Is In The Heart,” “Good Beat,” “Power Of Love,” and “Runaway,” Lady Miss Kier’s work with Deee-Lite has an uplifting message of world peace and social consciousness. The talented producer, designer, and international style icon has been firing up dance floors around the world with her incredible DJ sets, and we are thrilled to bring her to Holocene for the Portland Pride edition of Playground!
VIP IS SOLD OUT: Get the super exclusive Meet & Greet VIP Package to kiki with Lady Miss Kier and get your portrait taken with her! To ensure the best experience, only a limited number of VIP tickets are available.
Meet & Greet VIP Package perks:
- Exclusive VIP-only Meet & Greet session!
- Get your picture taken with Lady Miss Kier in the photo booth!
- Two complimentary drink tickets!
- Skip the line with easy in & out venue access!
- Lady Miss Kier swag bag!
- Access to exclusive VIP chill out lounge!
A limited number of $20 tickets will be held for sale at the door on the night of the event only.
Playground’s resident DJs Sappho and David Sylvester will keep you dancing all night long.
PLUS we are celebrating Sappho’s birthday! What better way to do it than reuniting her with her idol Lady Miss Kier? If Sappho had not seen Deee-Lite in 1991, she might never have become one of the most legendary DJs and party personas of the Pacific Northwest.
Mister-Sister Walker & Michael Shaw Talley
Playground is for the house heads; the club kids; the freaks and the nerds; everyone who believes in Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. No judgement, no egos, no bigotry or harassment allowed here. This is about being yourself. This is about dancing. This is about the music. Playground: Come Play With Us!