Casa de los Siete Patios opens its doors to offer you an unforgettable evening in our beautiful gardens and terraces, amidst a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean.
View the venue listing
Ticket sales have ended
- MANIK [Ovum - BPitch Control / New York City, US]
- Hoj [All Day I Dream - Opulent Temple / Los Angeles, US]
- Halo [Muted Noise - H Foundation / San Diego, US]
- Metrika (live) [Crosstown Rebels - My Favorite Robot / México , MX]
- Mijo [Correspondant - Sanfuentes Records / México, MX]
- Karina [God Particle - Zoo Project - Berlin, DE]
- Jesusdapnk [Late Night Jackin - i! Records / San Diego, US]
- Paulo (US) [Surface - Artifact Record Shop / San Diego, US]
- Fidel [MADE / Tijuana, MX]
- Alonso Morales [Eurobar / Ensenada, MX]
Get ready for day party vibes with the first edition of Who's Who: Conchas & Cocos, we'll be providing nothing but the best experience with internationally-known artists as well as top local talent.
To everyone who went to our very first event, Who's Who: Día de los Muertos back in November '16, you know that Casa de los Siete Patios is the perfect spot to experience quality music, food, meet beautiful people, and specially enjoy the AMAZING VIEW of the Pacific Ocean.
This coming June we will have vinyl sets by some of our artists, also the pool will be open for anyone who wants to go for a swim.
We will have a fine selection of drinks for you to enjoy while you dance, swim, chill, or just mingle with crowd.
Food menu will be announced soon.
Cameras (Not professional cameras)
Sun, 21 Jan 2018
Esquivel Revival Sundays with D a m a l e o n a
Thu, 25 Jan 2018
Space Lounge Thursdays with Christian Luna
Fri, 26 Jan 2018
Saul Q, Das Falco, Lotion
Sat, 27 Jan 2018
Beatness Room (Tijuana) with Cesar Coronado + Mario Armanino + Pollo
Sun, 28 Jan 2018
Esquivel Revival Sundays with Le Faux (Tijuana) + Paulina Ry (Tijuana)
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Floorplan Aka Robert Hood - Leo Leal - Gil Montiel
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Think Techno X Luis Flores X Denise Rabe X Hiroko Yamamura