Middle Harbor Shoreline Park offers Oakland its first public beach.
View the venue listing
- Ticket sales have ended
ALL DAY I DREAM OF SHIMMERING CITIES
Saturday September 30, 2017
1pm - 9pm
@ Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, at Port of Oakland
* The first exit off the Bay Bridge and just 10 minutes outside San Francisco*
Following on from our epic day together in Golden Gate Park in June, All Day I Dream announces it’s west coast summer closing event.
Returning to Oakland on Saturday September 30th, the All Day I Dream community finds itself nestled on the waterfront of Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. A venue that takes in a truly magical city shimmering on the Bay. The sun sets into cityscape.
Please join us as early as you can during the day to ride through dusk in to a little darkness with your soundtrack provided by Lee Burridge, Bedouin & Lost Desert.
After the dust settles in September we can think of no better way to bring those broad smiles back to your beautiful faces than to dance under the blue Californian sky.
Lost Desert ft. Junior
21+ only must bring I.D.
Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, Port of Oakland
2777 Middle Harbor Rd, Oakland, CA 94607
Activities and fun things to enjoy:
• Yoga and sound meditation activity
• Pack a picnic and hang out on the beach and 1 acre of grass
• Delicious Local Food Trucks including a Oyster and Bloody Mary Shack
• Burning Man Art Cars
• Vendors selling clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursion to the Playa!
• Decor, Lighting and Production — by All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound, and decor from LA for 1 day for this event.
If you have an Art Car or Art Project and want to be part of the event, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact [email protected]
Transportation options [LIMITED PARKNG]:
• Take Bart from SF to the West Oakland Station stop (7 minute Bart ride from Embarcadero Station in SF) and then a 4 minute 1.5 mile Uber/Lyft ride from West Oakland Station to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
• Enjoy the Bay and jump on a 30 minute ferry ride at SF Ferry Building to Jack London Square in Oakland, followed by a 3 mile Uber/Lyft ride to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
• Take a 15 minute Uber Pool or Lyft Line with a friend for about $7 each.
Important: DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for this Saturday’s All Day I Dream at Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, so we thought we'd write up a guide to help answer some of your questions to get you the best experience at All Day I Dream.
- 21+ only - don’t forget to bring your ID.
- Pack a picnic and blanket - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed . The venue is a massive grass area and also has a little beach with a scenic view of SF, bring your blanket so you have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends (but please don't bring tents/beach umbrellas or similar items).
- PARKING - is VERY LIMITED! There's limited free parking but if you're arriving after 2pm, we highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft to avoid traffic and not being able to park. If parking is filled up you will be forced to park very far away near downtown Oakland. The venue is the first exit off the Bay Bridge (on Bart it's 7min ride from Embarcadero Station in SF to the West Oakland Station stop which is the nearest stop). Uber/Lyft is about 12 minutes from SOMA area. If you have to drive please be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- Tickets - we still have tier 3 tickets available, don’t forget to buy your presale ticket which will be at a discount rate and will guarantee entry (limited capacity).
- No stakes in the ground / grass and tents are not allowed (these are not allowed by the park).
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the Bay Area, venue is on the water, and we're going past dark until 9pm, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather ruin a good time. :)
- Come early, the event starts at 1:00pm and ending at 9pm sharp due to strict park rules. We will have special activities to open the event, and serving delicious food including a Oyster and Bloody Mary bar, and the Waking Hour yoga experience with Bo Borzu playing the opening set. There’s also typically less lines and wait before 2pm and we have 3 headliners playing the entire duration of event starting at 2pm.
- Yoga and healing opening ceremony - bring your mat and come early for the Yoga and opening ceremony activities! Our friends at CultureVulture have planned the Waking Hour; a unique interactive program with massage, sacred face painting, yoga, sound healing and more! Starts at 1:00pm but we recommend arriving at 12:30pm to leave time for checking in.
- NO LITTERING -- Please leave no trace behind, let’s keep the San Francisco and the park beautiful and clean. There will be many trash containers and recycling / compost options around. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins.
- ATM Machines will be available on site.
- Free water - don't forget your canteen
- Drinks provided by Monarch and no outside drinks are allowed - we were able to get permits to serve alcohol and have a bar, but this also means the city permit does not allow outside drinks or alcohol. Please note, food is allowed but bags will be thoroughly searched.
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid
- 0/ #316482
Fri, 22 Mar 2019
We Are Monsters: Marie Davidson Live
Fri, 22 Mar 2019
Carl Cox, Joseph Capriati & Pleasurekraft
Sat, 23 Mar 2019
Andhim & Powel at Public Works
Sat, 30 Mar 2019
Honey Soundsystem + DEBONAIR presented by Public Works
Sun, 31 Mar 2019
Bliss Vibes - On The Roof (Mioli Music 9 Year Anniversary!)
Fri, 5 Apr 2019
Noctuary 12 with Anastasia Kristensen & Carlos Souffront
Sun, 7 Apr 2019
Permission to Land Season Kick-Off with Sunset Sound System
Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Âme & Adriatique