Located off of the Rickenbacker Causeway near Key Biscayne
View the venue listing
Ticket sales have ended
Ame || Ame
Mano Le Tough
Marvin & Guy
Octo Octa (live)
Saturday December 9, 2017
Life and Death and Innervisions are excited to announce a brand new collaborative party concept that will make your heart swell at the historic and picturesque Virginia Key Beach Park, Miami.
Making love over 12 hours, Rakastella promises to be a diverse and eclectic musical affair with romantic and intimate House vibes from start to finish.
This event will come with a special production and attention to detail that has characterized Innervisions | Lost in a Moment | Life and Death’s events. A curated team of local promoters and partners will also get in on the fun and add their own unique artistic attributes and production, making this a truly immersive and exotic experience.
These teams include: PL0T, who will bring its unique decor styles, Basel experience and out-of-the-box thinking; Secret Garden, known for their Art Walk affairs and raw space curation; WHERE ARE MY KEYS, who are party pioneers on Virginia Key and last year held their first Art Basel showcase at this venue; and last but not least, MATTE Projects, a New York-based production and creative agency known for their Full Moon Festival and international music and art event, BLACK.
Tickets Strongly Recommended
This is a Rain or Shine event
VIP [email protected]
How many stages are there?
• There are 2 main stages and a special "Where Are My Keys?" stage where you will indulge or musical surprises all day long
Will there be art installations?
• It wouldn't be Art Basel without the art. We have many great local and internationally recognized artist creating unique experiences and interactive performances throughout Rakastella. We invite you to discover our site and wonder!
Will credit cards be accepted?
• Credit cards will be accepted. In order to make the experience seamless and for quick service we will also be using a token system at our bars. You can purchase your tokens early and use them at our bars for quick service.
Will there be crafted cocktails?
• We will have a specially curated menu of refreshing crafted cocktails for all types of tastes.
Will there be parking?
• There is plenty of parking on Virginia Key Beach Park, there is a small fee to leave your car in their parking lot. The fee goes directly to the park, is how the park survives so be kind
What’s the easiest way to get to Rakastella?
• From north, take I-95 South & From south take US-1 North to Rickenbacker
Causeway and then make a left on Virginia Key Drive and follow the directions where to park.
Will there be food at Rakastella?
• We have a delicious variety of food options featuring some of South Florida's most exciting food trucks and vendors for you to choose from. We have done our best to offer a wide variety of options for anyone's taste.
Will there be non-alcoholic drinks?
• All of our bars will be equipped with juices, water, kombucha, sodas and energy drinks. There will also be some vendors with specialty beverages like natural juices, lemonades and teas.
Will there be shaded areas to rest?
• We picked Virginia Key for its naturally shaded areas and covered areas already in place but we will also have other areas to make your experience a comfortable one.
Will there be areas were to sit?
• There is plenty of seating areas to help you to take a break from dancing.
Will there be fun vendors?
• We have a selection of carefully curated fashion and art vendors with unique pieces.
- 0/ #316846
Thu, 18 Jan 2018
Mihigh Miami Debut by Un_mute
Fri, 19 Jan 2018
Lee Foss by Link Miami Rebels
Fri, 26 Jan 2018
Onur Özer by Un_mute & sports
Sat, 27 Jan 2018
Soul Clap All Night Long by 👾 Link Miami Rebels
Thu, 1 Feb 2018
Bruno Pronsato by Un_mute
Fri, 2 Feb 2018
Herodot Miami Debut by Un_mute
Fri, 2 Feb 2018
Blond:ish by Link Miami Rebels
Sat, 3 Feb 2018
Chris Liebing by 👾 LinkMiamiRebels