For this year's ADE, Shelter is linking up with some of the best Dutch crews in the business. And Friday's party with Rotterdam institution Clone looks hard to beat.
Head Front Panel
Aleksi Perala (live)
Alden Tyrell (live)
Paul du Lac
Shelter; Clone Records ADE
doorsale: €25 (12,50 between 4-8AM)
When this event ends on saturday morning we will move directly from the Clone Records night into the daytime Electric Deluxe event without closing inbetween. Here's everything you need to know about it:
- Clone Records ADE visitors can stay inside Shelter after 8AM for free to attend Electric Deluxe ADE
- between 4AM and 8AM you can get a reduced late arrival ticket at the door for EUR12,50. Late arrival ticket holders are also permitted to stay for Electric Deluxe ADE.
- Final tickets for Clone Records can be gotten here:
There will be doorsale throughout the night. When doorsale is sold out, it will be one out, one in.}
We advise arriving before 00:00 to avoid long waiting queues.
- We are an inclusive club, everybody is welcome to join the celebration. There are a couple of ground rules, however, that are to be followed by everyone. Discriminative behaviour, sexual harassment or other disrespectful behaviour or attitudes towards our visitors or personnel will be dealt with accordingly. Every visitor is expected to consider and present him/herself as a valuable addition to the night and vibe - never a disturbance. Check https://shelteramsterdam.nl/house-rules/ where you’ll find all the information you need to know.
- If you see any of the above happening inside Shelter’s premises, please inform staff or security, they are there to help you at all times.
- Photography without flash is allowed, as long as you're not invading the privacy or vibe of fellow visitors / artists.
- Enjoy and celebrate safe - know your limits.
- There are lockers inside the venue. Cost = 2EUR. We highly recommend to share your locker. Don't forget to bring change.
- Food/snacks will be readily available during the night.
- We sell earplugs inside the club.
- Weed/hasj is allowed in bags, pre-rolled joints are not.
- You can get free tap water from the toilet area.
- The ferry behind Central Station to Buiksloterweg runs on a 24h a day schedule.
This ADE, Shelter celebrates its one year anniversary. We can’t wait to turn this into something special with all of you.
See you on the dance floor;