Will Saul collects a disc of his label's highlights and mixes another in May.
Saul runs Simple Records, which is dedicated to "deep, driving, underground house, techno and electro with a focus on interesting melody" and Aus Music carries pretty much everything else: Dub pop from Sideshow, house fare from Lee Jones and, increasingly, a smattering of dubstep. That trend will continue on the first disc of Aus Music, which hosts 13 exclusive new tracks from the label from the likes of Martyn, Appleblim & Ramadanman, Shur-i-kan, Lawrence remixing the aforementioned Jones and many more.
On the second disc, Saul mixes the label's highlights thus far, proving that despite its varied nature that the imprint's work can go down quite nicely in the hands of a capable DJ.
01. Sideshow feat. Cortney Tidwell - Television (All Night Long Version)
02. Roland Appel - Snow in Springtime
03. Sian - Siamese Cat
04. Shur-I-Kan - Tubular
05. Brooks - IWANCHU
06. Pearson Sound - Indelible
07. Appleblim & Ramadanman - Sous Le Sable
08. Martyn - For Lost Relatives
09. Lee Jones - Aria (Lawrence Remix)
10. My My - Going Going Gone
11. Lee Jones - Lab
12. Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Heartwave
13. Martyn - Electric Purring
CD 2 (Mixed by Will Saul)
01. Will Saul & Lee Jones - Hug The Scary (Intro Edit)
02. My My - Butterflies & Zebras
03. Lee Jones - There Comes a Time (Prins Thomas Remix)
04. Sideshow - Philly Soundworks (Lee Jones Remix)
05. Lee Jones - Every Click Matters
06. Lee Jones - Soon (The Mole Remix)
07. Sian - Appletree
08. Lee Jones - The Secret
09. Lee Jones - Aria
10. Will Saul & Lee Jones - Hug the Scary
11. Motorcitysoul - Kazan (Exit Cube)
12. Lee Jones - Safari (Stimming Remix)
13. Sian - Wear Your Scars Like Medals (Roland Appel Remix)
14. Sideshow feat. Paul St. Hilaire - If Alone (Chateau Flight Dub Mix)
15. Motorcitysoul - Space Katzle
Aus Music will release Aus Music…All Night Long on May 11, 2009.