The Berlin-based house and techno label will release their second CD compilation next month.
Entitled The World Is Ours, the collection will encompass the various musical styles that have influenced the label, stretching from disco-oriented and classic house sounds all the way through to trip-hop and rockier material. Regular label artists Koljah, Marlow, Oliver Deutschmann, and James Blonde all feature, whilst Pelle Buys, Ly Sander and Tel Aviv-based producers Lenya and Roi Okev all contribute their first tracks for Konsequenz. – they are collaborating for the first time with Ly Sander, Pelle Buys, 9 Am and two artists from Tel Aviv Lenya & Roi Okev. Spread over two CDs, the first disc will compile all ten exclusive tracks in a DJ-ready unmixed fashion, but the second will do the job for you, with Marlow knitting them together into a concise whole.
CD & Digital:
01. Ly Sander – Endless Night
02. Pelle Buys ft. Sue – This Is
03. Oliver Deutschmann – Mekong
04. Marlow & Comixxx – Half It
05. Koljah – Meditation
06. Hakimonu - Jag House 1989
07. 9AM - Just Like That
08. Comixxx & Zico – Treat Me So Bad
09. Lonya & Roi Okev – Fake Life
10. Vek & Hakimonu – Frontal Lobe (James Blonde & Oliver Deutschmann Remix)
A1. Koljah – Meditation
A2. Hakimonu - Jag House 1989
B1. 9AM - Just Like That
B2. Comixxx & Zico – Treat Me So Bad
Konsequenz will release The World Is Ours on May 1st, 2009.