The Munich disco label will release If This Is House I Want My Money Back Zwei later next month.
If This Is House I Want My Money Back Zwei features the debut of two new pairings: The Boston-born Charles Levine and Eli Goldstein, better known as Soul Clap, team up with Berlin duo Trickski on "Members Of The Clap", and Uncanny Valley's Cuthead and Jacob Korn—who also appeared on the inaugural If This Is House.. release—becoming Kornhead.
Berlin-based Hunee returns with another contribution, along with Permanent Vacation artist John Talabot, who's set to release his debut album later in the year. The compilation also includes a track and re-edit from the label chiefs themselves.
01. Pional - Just Passing Through
02. Slow Hands - Kreuzberg Blues
03. Mano Le Tough - Let's Not Talk About Love
04. Beautiful Swimmers - Excited
05. John Talabot - Leave Me (Friendly Pattern Version)
06. Jacob Korn & Cuthead, AKA Kornhead - ooohja
07. Hunee - A Study in Wild
08. Permanent Vacation - Hendiadyoin
09. Contra Communem Opinionem - Sightless Brightness (Permanent Vacation Edit)
10. Session Victim - Large Processor
11. Trickski & Soul Clap - Members of the Clap
12. Good Guy Mikesh & Filburt - Roamer
Permanent Vacation will release If This Is House I Want My Money Back Zwei on 26th August, 2011.