1) 13.jul.2002 - home Saturdays – This Saturday Home is catering to the appetite of progressive lovers. Playing in the mainroom from 11:00pm to 6:00am is Ben Korbel and Trent Anthony. On top of this, it is Ben Korbel’s birthday, which will undopubtedly add to the enjoyment and atmosphere of the night. So if progressive is your scene, this is a great chance to here some amazing tunes on a huge sound system.
2) 14.jul.2002 - Sounds On Sunday MoS Club Nation Tour – It seems like every second week SOS is hosting a big party. But this week SOS has outdone themselves, getting probably the biggest line-up they have ever had. SOS have secured three of the biggest names on the international DJ scene in Kenny Dope (USA), Junior Jack (Italy), and Kid Creme (Belgium). They will be supported by a whole host of locals including GT, Mark Dynamix, and Bexta among others. This will be one of the biggest parties of the year.
3) 13.jul.2002 - Orange Pepper Music is Art –The night kicks off with 3 short films by local film producers & an advertisement from Greenpeace while dinner is being served. While you're walking around with a cocktail in your hand there will be art work displayed throughout the venue by Tamir David. For the entry fee of $22 you get 5 outstanding Sydney bands, 2 DJs, short films, visuals, dancers, fire twirlers, a huge dance floor in an amazing venue- this will be one of the most valued festivals you've ever been to!
4) 13.jul.2002 - Taboo - Currently Sydney is experiencing what would be described as a pretty cold winter. Well what better way to warm up, then heading down to Toast. Be attacked by some tribal drums, broken beats, a progressive monster or get flung to the deep end of house, all the while, eating nachos! So choose the sensible and warm option this winter, choose Taboo.
5) 11.jul.2002 - kerfuffle – Breaks, breaks and more breaks from the men in the tight trousers. Your chance to see Kid Kenobi and a host of others for free. Described by some as the north shores only decent night out unless you’re into foam parties and overweight schoolgirls!