The Glimmers, Daniel Avery and Dimitri From Paris all feature on the Let's Play House chief's 15-track selection, due out in April.
Gomma says the idea for the mix was conceived over a "few bottles of red wine" during a recent gig in Rome where Renault played alongside label chief Munk. The 15-track selection showcases the heavily arpeggiated disco-house sound Gomma has pushed since it launched in 1999, with material from label regulars including The Glimmers, Telonius and The Deadstock 33s, AKA Justin Robertson, who just released his album, The Pilgrim’s Ghost, through Gomma. The mix includes a couple of recent cuts (including Mercury's "Man") and perhaps the label's best known track: the Chicken Lips remix of Headman's "It Rough," first released back in 2003. The digital-only mix will be accompanied by a four-track vinyl sampler, both of which are due out in early April. A six-minute medley showcasing some of the tracks on the mix can be heard on Gomma's Soundcloud page.
01. Leroy Hanghofer - Pin (Jacques Lu Cont remix)
02. Dimitri From Paris & Los Amigos Invisibles - Glad To Know You (Ray Mang Flying Dub)
03. Capablanca & T. Keeler - No Hay Dub
04. GBs - Lucky In Vichy
05. Severino Horse Meat Disco - Bounce
06. Daniel Avery & The Deadstock 33s - Nylon Icon
07. Headman - It Rough (Chicken Lips remix)
08. Baldelli - Phobos
09. DJ Steef - Venusian Missing
10. The Glimmers - Awake
11. Munk - Keep My Secret (Jacques Renault remix)
12. Mercury - Man
13. The Barking Dogs feat. Tom Trago - Your High
14. Telonius - Control
15. The Deadstock 33s - Tic Tic Toc
Gomma will release 100% Gomma mixed by Jacques Renault on April 5th, 2013.