The German trio have overseen a compilation for their label, The Gym, due for release in September.
The Berlin-based trio started their own imprint back in 2009: they say it "emerged out of an old circle of friends, throwing parties and DJing together, while slowly building their individual careers." Since then they have quietly put out material from the likes of Nina Kraviz, James Braun and Dollkraut. Eight of the nine tracks that appear on Muscle Tuff are previously unreleased, with Douglas Greed, Dollkraut and Brandt Brauer Frick themselves all featuring alongside a smattering of under-the-radar talent. The compilation will see release on digital, CD and double-vinyl formats.
01. Josa Peit - Waste
02. Brandt Brauer Frick - Two In A Bush
03. Bodo Elsel - Reset My Mind
04. James Braun & Dan M - People Move
05. Max Graef - Nr 3
06. Dollkraut - Catch My Soul
07. Muff Deep - Let's Go To The Gym
08. Douglas Greed - Raw & Order
09. Bernard Crochet - Dawn Raid On The Box
The Gym will release Muscle Tuff on September 2nd, 2013.