The UK superstar is next in line for the London club's series.
The London-based producer is one of the UK house scene's most prominent recent success stories, with an almost meteoric rise to fame off the back of her 2010 hit "What They Say" and a string of catchy singles, often featuring her own vocals, after. Since then she's done a DJ-Kicks, released an album and become a major star on the international festival circuit as well.
The label calls Coles' turn at the vaunted series by London venue—"one of the first clubs I partied at," according to the DJ herself—"a raw house sound that is more mature and approachable than ever," with the usual emphasis on melody that we've come to expect from her productions and mixes. The CD features an unreleased original, "Premonition," as well as tracks from Dense & Pika, Trus'me, Ripperton and NT89.
01. Trus'me - Somebody
02. Ksky - Madness (Volta Cab Remix - Maya Jane Coles Edit)
03. Dapayk & Padberg - Close Up (Exercise One Remix)
04. Mathew Jonson - Level 7 (Dixon Remix)
05. Heiko Laux & Alexander Lukat - Lucho Part 2
06. DJ Yellow & Flowers And Sea Creatures - No One Gets Left Behind
07. Konstantin Siboid - Romin
08. Maya Jane Coles - Premonition
09. Baikal - Why Don't Ya? (Ripperton Remix)
10. Paul Woolford - Erotic Discourse (Dense & Pika Remix)
11. Paride Saraceni - Dissolute
12. Negru - Concubinaj
13. Shall Ocin - Forgive Me (Edu Imbernon Remix)
14. Yenk - Bassment
15. Chesus feat. Kofi Tarris - Monster
16. NT89 - Purple Garden
17. Fran Von Vie feat. Cio May - Lonely Nights
Fabric will release fabric 75 on April 21st, 2014.