The Spanish artist's classical-influenced record will come through Non Series next January.
Spanish producer Miguel Sar has been a purveyor of tough, no-nonsense techno for over a decade now, running his own Cyclical Tracks label as well as appearing on other imprints like Token, Semantica and Psyk's Non Series. Sar returns to the latter for Chronicles Of The Future, his second album and first since 2008's Contacto.
The record, focusing on "the development of human evolution in the future," was heavily influenced by classical music. "I find it interesting to experiment with the sound and textures of classical music, but not with the idea of how to adapt a techno track with classical instruments," Sar explains. "I prefer to [write] scores from scratch for each of the instruments and adapting synthesizers as part of that orchestra." Almost all the sounds on Chronicles Of The Future were made from scratch. Sar also provides track-by-track notes, with each tune focusing on a different year of the distant future.
01. Sitting In Front Of Oneself. Man Against Man
02. The Motivation. Man Makes Machine
03. The Cyborg. The Man Merges With The Technology (Development Option #1)
04. An Unresolved Question. The Machine Equals To Human
05. The Need Of Development. The Machine Cloned To Itself
06. A New Leader. The Machine Replaces The Man
07. The Need For Transposition. The Man Versus His Psyche.
08. The Meta-Human. The Metaphysical Man (Development Option #2)
09. The Net. The Meta-Human Psyche Versus The Machine.
10. The Big Step. The Unified Thought (The Dawn Of The Cosmic Entity)
Non Series will release Chronicles Of The Future on January 29th, 2016.