The 20-track selection arrives on January 22nd.
Rose sprinkles plenty of tunes from his two labels, A-SIDED and Play It Down, throughout his 20-track selection. "I was in the middle of a six month tour of the world when I was asked to do the mix, so I was constantly finding decks in the middle of the night in these far-flung locations, to have a mix and make sure it had the right feel," he says. "I actually ended up mixing the compilation in New Jersey, Los Angeles and Sydney. Although I mixed it in three parts which I later stitched together, it was mixed live as I wanted it to represent how I would play in the club, to sound personal to what I do and not computerised." The mix's launch party will happen at fabric on Friday, February 5th.
Listen to Jesse Rose's "It's Not Over (Synthapella)" feat. Seven Davis Jr below.
01. Jesse Rose feat. Ed Weathers - Love The Feeling High (Acapella)
02. Henrik Schwarz - Leave My Head Alone Brain (Mix 5)
03. Sqim - White Flakes
04. Johnny D - Believer
05. Eric de Man - For Sunking (Melon's Sex Strip Mix) + Lil' Mark - At That Place (Lilmukkappella)
06. Urban Soul - Alright (Gerd Deep Remix)
07. Ian Pooley - Don’t You Be Afraid (2015 Edit)
08. Shit Robot feat. Reggie Watts - Where It's At (Johnny Aux Remix)
09. Kask - The Right Way
10. Induceve - Papillion
11. Mathias Kaden - Rawtone (STAYGOLD Remix)
12. Jesse Rose - Touch 'N' Tease (Dub)
13. Sean Miller - Malabar + 3rd Face - Canto Della Liberta (Acapella)
14. Christian Nielsen - Another Day
15. Brillstein - How About No
16. Claude VonStroke & Jesse Rose - Bare Mountain
17. Gene Farris - The Way U Like
18. Kyodai - Sin City
19. Jesse Rose feat. Seven Davis Jr. - It's Not Over (Synthapella)
20. Steve Silk Hurley feat. Sharon Pass - The Word Is Love
Fabric Records will release Fabriclive 85 on January 22nd, 2016.