Aïsha Devi, Call Super and Special Request all appear on the two-disc package.
The compilation has new music from each of the 14 artists signed to the fabric-affiliated label, including Aïsha Devi, Marquis Hawkes, Call Super and Special Request. Due out on February 26th, Tessellations is Houndstooth's 50th release. It'll be available digitally and on CD.
Houndstooth will also throw three parties to celebrate its third birthday—two in London, one in Berlin. The first is happening at fabric on Saturday, February 20th, with Dave Clarke, Call Super, Marquis Hawkes and Second Storey in Room 2. That'll be followed by live showcase at Shacklewell Arms in Dalston on February 25th with Snow Ghosts, Soft As Snow and Guy Andrews, before the label heads to Berghain in Berlin on February 26th with Special Request, Call Super, Throwing Snow, Akkord, Soft As Snow and Shift Work.
Tickets to the fabric event are available here on RA.
Watch a teaser video for Tessellations below.
01. Aïsha Devi - Sheen Saker
02. Snow Ghosts - Undertow
03. 18+ - Guards
04. Guy Andrews - Salem Remains
05. Soft As Snow - Brainliquid
06. Call Super - New Life Tone (Rue d’Awakening Mix)
07. Throwing Snow - Elixir
01. House Of Black Lanterns - Everything
02. Akkord - Vector
03. Special Request - Live From Alpha Centauri
04. Second Storey - Elephant Ride
05. Shift Work - Hard Currency
06. _Unsubscribe_ - Bend Down
07. Marquis Hawkes - Can't Stop
Houndstooth will release Tessellations on February 26th, 2016.