The Danish trio bring together DJ Tennis, David August and Clark on Get Physical's latest mix CD.
The 17th CD follows recent entries from Francesco Tristano, DJ T. and Andhim, and it comes after WhoMadeWho made their debut on the German label with Ember last year. The Danish trio have been combining rock, jazz and dance music since 2005, first for Gomma and then for Kompakt, before moving over to Get Physical. (Drummer and producer Tomas Barfod also has an extensive solo discography, including releases on Friends Of Friends.)
Their contribution to Body Language highlights their emphasis on bold textures and melodies, featuring selections from Fort Romeau, Applescal, David August, George FitzGerald and Clark, among others. WhoMadeWho also contribute an exclusive "guitarpella" of "Hi & Low," a remix of Nick Galemore's "All Goes Wrong" and a mash up of their own "Wanted Your Love" with Luke Abbott's "Modern Driveway."
01. The Acid – Ra (David August Remix)
02. The Invisible – The Stain
03. Cubicolor – Down The Wall
04. Ghost Culture – Mouth
05. The Golden Filter – Diamond Island
06. Weval – Rooftop Paradise
07. Nick Galemore – All Goes Wrong (WhoMadeWho Spiced)
08. Luke Abbott – Modern Driveway & WhoMadeWho – Wanted Your Love (Acapella)
09. George FitzGerald – Your Two Faces
10. DJ Tennis featuring Jeppe Kjellberg – Division (Roman Flügel Remix)
11. &ME – Trilogy feat. Sabota
12. Fort Romeau – Lately
13. Applescal – Onetasker
14. WhoMadeWho – Hi & Low (Guitarpella)
15. Clark – Strength Through Fragility
16. Nosaj Thing – 2K
Get Physical will release Body Language 17 on April 1st, 2016.