Reworks from DJ Godfather, Squarepusher and Nathan Fake are also included in the double-CD set.
Founded in East London in mid-'90s, Lo Recordings has spent two decades dishing out experimental-leaning music of various sorts. Some of Lo Recordings' key contributors appear on It's Been Hell, which collects tracks from its back catalogue. The first disc, 10 Good Tracks, features original tunes from Grimes, Cursor Miner and Tom Furse.
10 Good Remixes, the second disc, is more electronic, compiling remixes from Aphex Twin (who reworked The Mike Flowers Pops's "Debase" back in 1996), DJ Godfather, Squarepusher, Nathan Fake, Hot Chip and more. It's Been Hell lands on CD and digital formats on November 25th.
Stream the Aphex Twin remix.
CD1: 10 Good Tracks
01. Slack Dog – Ruf Dog
02. Hairy Butter – Office Tart
03. Jamois & Chant – Talma
04. Tom Furse – The Ocean Is Teacher
05. Hatchback – Midnight Jogger
06. Cursor Miner – Sport of Kings
07. The Chap – We Work In Bars
08. NZCA Lines – Okinawa Channels
09. Grimes – Heartbeats
10. Rothko / Yokota – Lit By Moonlight
CD2: 10 Good Remixes
01. The Mike Flowers Pops – Debase (Aphex Twin Remix)
02. Hairy Butter – I Came When I Heard (DJ Godfather Remix)
03. Luke Vibert & Jean Jacques Perrey – Moog Acid (Plastician Remix)
04. The Chap – Woop Woop (Hot Chip Remix)
05. Dark Captain – Questions (Hatchback’s Multiple Choice Dub)
06. Richard Thomas – Plate Core (Squarepusher Remix)
07. Vincent Oliver – Cluods In The Haed (Nathan Fake Remix)
08. Black Devil – To Ardent feat Nancy Sinatra (Grosvenor Radio Remix)
09. Red Snapper – Village Tap (Auntie Flo Remix)
10. Zoon Van Snook – The Gaits (Ulrich Schnauss Remix)
Lo Recordings will release It's Been Hell on November 25th, 2016.