Supersoul Recordings gets compiled.
Entitled Nobody Knows Anything, the collection should highlight Supersoul’s solid discography and sense of humour. If you need any more convincing, the label provides this vivid description of its music taking place in a Mos Eisley underground club – “Androids and other strange creatures would be dancing, smoking and drinking casually alongside humans, while the full spectrum stroboscopes makes their bone structure visible to the rhythm of the music.” One advises those dressing like Greedo to always shoot first.
Released on Death From Abroad, a label “born from the frustration of not being able to obtain certain records from overseas,” the collection not only marks its first album release, but also the first time Supersoul tracks will be available on CD.
01. Xaver Naudascher: Lost
02. Mogg & Naudascher: Moon Unit Pt. 2
03. Mogg & Naudascher: Moon Unit Pt. 1
04. Walter Jones: Deuteronomy Brown (I-f edit)
05. Plastique de Reve: Resist feat. Radical Cheerleaders
06. Strangelets: Riot On Planet 10
07. Xaver Naudascher: Afterlife
08. Max Brannslokker: Stropharia
09. Walter Jones: The Odyssey Sound (Mogg & Naudascher edit)
01. Skatebård: Marimba
02. Plastique De Reve: Lost In The City feat. Ghostape
03. Xaver Naudascher: Motor City
04. Strangelets: Riot On Planet 10 (Blitz Gramsci rmx)
05. Mogg & Naudascher: Moon Unit Pt. 4 feat. Rosalind
06. Skatebård: Pagans
07. Mogg & Naudascher: Moon Unit Pt. 3 feat. Arthur Hornig
08. Maxx Brannslokker: Solar Trip feat. Katya Tyukova
09. Skatebård: Flexy
10. Walter Jones: A.I.P. (X.L.N.'s Maison Vumbi edit)
Nobody Knows Anything will be released on August 26, 2008 by Death From Abroad.