Soma will release the highlights of the label's 2008 output later this month.
After throwing the sleeve design open to graphic designers from all over the world in our RA competition, the cover art for the label's annual compilation was eventually won by Chantal Colson. Her black and white design beat off more than 100 entries to take the prize, and her contribution will be available in shops throughout the world from November 24th. The unmixed compilation itself contains tracks from regular Soma artists Vector Lovers and Silicone Soul as well as new blood like Decimal and Mr Copy.
01. Slam - Staccato Rave (Adam Beyer Remix)
02. Octogen - The Journeyman (Orlando Voorn Remix)
03. Beroshima - Horizon (Funk D'Void's Hope Mix)
04. Funk D'Void & Sian - Ginebra (Onionz Corrosion Remix)
05. The Black Dog - Train By The Autobahn Part 2 (DJ Remix By Robert Hood)
06. Vector Lovers - Raumklang
07. Let's Go Outside - Girls Don't Like Me (Mark Broom Remix)
08. Xpansul & Massi DL - Nerd Soul
09. Mr. Copy - Minerva
10. Decimal - Eleanor
11. Harvey McKay - 69
12. Silicone Soul - The Pact (Bassline Dub)
Soma release Soma 2008 on November 24th.