Johnny D, Dennis Ferrer, David Labeij and Alex Cellar all appear on the Dutchman's first ever commercial mix CD.
VOLTT started life last year as a subsidiary of Dylan Hermelijn and Sandy Huner's 100% Pure label, acting as a platform for Dutch artists to release commercial mixes that focus on their homegrown electronic music scene. Bart Skils was the man to step up to the plate for the first edition, but now it's the turn of Hermelijn to take to the controls under his 2000 & One guise.
Hermelijn has been at the forefront of the electronic music scene in his home city of Amsterdam since his first releases back in 1990, but VOLTT Volume 2 will instead focus on the recent developments of labels such as Remote Area, Area Remote, Intacto, 100 % Pure, Bangbang! and Bitten. Julien Chaptal, David Labeij and Anton Pieete all feature in his mix of tech-house and rolling techno, with Dennis Ferrer, Luciano and Livio & Roby providing additional international flair.
01. Butch & Virginia - Mass Appeal
02. Alex Celler - Mok Da Mush
03. Johnny D - Point Of No Return
04. Julien Chaptal - Discgo
05. Ray Okpara - Tru Crowd
06. David Labeij - Feel Like Doing
07. Steve Lawler - Almerina
08. David Labeij - Capture
09. Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (DF's Attention Dub)
10. Arado & Den Isku - I Know
11. Mendo - Everybody I Got Him (2009 Mix)
12. Livio & Roby - Mistique
13. Sanasol - Tambourine Man (Christopher Groove Do Easy Edit)
14. Anton Pieete - Siberian
15. Fokko Versloot & Koen Lebens - Moves
16. Luciano - Conspirer
VOLTT will release 2000 & One's VOLTT Volume 2 on February 15th, 2010.