The Irish bass specialist is next in line for the London club's mix series.
Though mostly loyal to jungle and drum & bass, Zero T has always tried to ignore genre boundaries and play whatever feels right, a style of DJing he considers to be on the rise. "It seems that here in the UK, strict genres and the rigidity of DJing are both melting away," he says. "Now it's normal for me to switch tempos in a drum & bass set, and it's just as normal for Skream and Benga to play a drum & bass tune, which is healthy... It really opens you up as a DJ when you can play a good tune at the right time, instead of being obsessed with double drops and stupid timings."
FabricLive 52 showcases this free-flowing method of DJing, weaving between jungle and drum & bass at first and then moving into garage, dubstep, house and even hip-hop later on. "I wanted to give an honest representation of what a Zero T set is like, to play tunes that I genuinely love. I also wanted for it to be a CD for people that aren't into drum & bass."
01. Paradox - A Certain Sound (Alaska & Paradox Lost DAT Mix)
02. Kabuki feat. Jeru The Damaja - Watch Your Step (Need For Mirrors VIP Mix)
03. Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
04. Slam - Positive Education (Zero T Remix)
05. Lynx & Kemo - You Are Being Lied To
06. Icicle - Ocular
07. Zero T feat. Script - Guessing Games
08. System - Speed of Light
09. Lemonde - Heaven
10. Jubei - Distrust
11. Break - Wine
12. All Thieves - Stars (Zero T Remix)
13. Need For Mirrors - Sick In The Head
14. Rockwell - Everything (& U)
15. Artificial Intelligence & Krust - Audio Assault
16. Fracture & Neptune - The Limit
17. Dillinja - When Love
18. Zero T feat. Steo - Walk Away (Zero T Reprint)
19. Genotype - Dubsoca
20. Commix - Japanese Electronics (Instra:mental Remix)
21. SP:MC & Joker D - Down
22. Icicle - Xylophobia
23. Compound One - Pum Pum Beat
24. Sia - Little Man (Exemen Remix)
25. Ation - Missing You
26. Equinox - Space Dub
27. Marcus Intalex - 21
28. Calibre - Reach
29. Reds feat. Tehbis & Fee Lups - Green Lanes
Fabric will release Zero T's FabricLive.52 on June 14, 2010.