The collection features reworks from Nicolas Jaar, Tim Hecker, Kassem Mosse, John Roberts and more.
The original album, produced by Allien with the help of Tobias Freund, was released in May of last year. The nine months since then have seen a diverse cast of artists drum up reworks of the LP's ten tracks, most of which have never been released. The upcoming compilation reaches much further than BPitch's tech house stable, enlisting artists like Workshop's Kassem Mosse, Dial's John Roberts and Detroit electro duo Aux 88. Nicolas Jaar contributes a characteristically deep and organic version of "Flashy Flashy," and ambient artist Tim Hecker makes the collection's most surprising appearance. BPitch newcomers We Love are included as well, but only on the digital version.
01. My Tree (Ripperton's Backlash Remix)
02. Dream (Bodycode Remix)
03. Huibuh (Adultnapper Remix)
04. Flashy Flashy (Nicolas Jaar Remix)
05. Sun The Rain (Tim Hecker Remix)
06. Should We Go Home (John Roberts Remix)
07. Ever (Aux 88 'Black Tokyo Remix')
08. Flashy Flashy (Fabrizio Maurizi Remix)
09. Searching (Shonky Remix)
10. Schlumi (Camea's 'I'm in the neighborhood' Remix)
11. You (Munk Remix)
12. Our Utopie (Kassem Mosse Remix)
13. Sun The Rain (We Love Remix) (Digital Only)
BPitch Control will release Dust Remixes on March 21st, 2011.