A double-CD package of the producer's remixes will be released through Mule Musiq in June.
Queerifications & Ruins: Collected Remixes by DJ Sprinkles features 14 remixes by Terre Thaemlitz, produced between 2010 and 2013. Four of the remixes are unreleased, including the two reworks of Berlin-based artist June's "Lost Area" that open the first disc. Remixes of Skylax chief Hardrock Striker, Chilean producer Jorge C., Clone regular Marco Bernardi and a recent re-rub of Matt Tolfrey are also included.
The compilation marks DJ Sprinkles' second appearance on Japanese label Mule this year, following March's Where Dancefloors Stand Still mix, a politically-charged effort provoked by Japan's fuzoku laws which was described by RA's Will Lynch as "pretty much flawless." Queerifications & Ruins: Collected Remixes by DJ Sprinkles will be accompanied by two vinyl samplers: the first features remixes of Oh, Yoko and Parallax Beat Brothers, while the second contains both re-workings of June.
01. June - Lost Area (DJ Sprinkles' Empty Dancefloor original version)
02. June - Lost Area (DJ Sprinkles' Lost Dancefloor original version)
03. Hard Ton - Food Of Love (Sprinkles' Dubberama)
04. Marco Bernardi - Klinsfrar Melode (Sprinkles' Deeperama)
05. Hardrock Striker - Motorik Life (DJ Sprinkles' Mountain Of Despair)
06. Corbie - Arktika (Sprinkles' Deeperama)
07. Oh, Yoko - Seashore (Sprinkles' Ambient Ballroom)
01. Parallax Beat Brothers - Exhalation (DJ Sprinkles' Deep Breath mix)
02. Matt Tolfrey - Encarta (Sprinkles' Micro Soft dub)
03. Kuniyuki - Between Shadow And Lights (Sprinkles' Lights Out dub)
04. Ducktails - Letter Of Intent (Sprinkles' Post Script)
05. Adultnapper - Low Point On High Ground (Rock Bottom mix)
06. Area - Bourbon Skies (St. Petersburg Three-Four Blues)
07. Jorge C. - A Little Beat (The World Is Ova megamix)
Mule Musiq will release Queerifications & Ruins: Collected Remixes by DJ Sprinkles on June 24th, 2013.