The 16-track mix will feature cuts from Daniel Avery, MPIA3 and Adam X among others.
Released every year in conjunction with the I Love Techno festival in Ghent, the compilation series has been mixed by the likes of Erol Alkan, Dave Clarke and Cassius in recent years. As one of the headline acts at the 2013 festival, Gesaffelstein has put together 16 of his favourite techno-leaning records for this year's entry. Among harder cuts from Adam X and MPIA3, the mix includes tracks from Jimmy Edgar, fabric regular Daniel Avery and Boys Noize. Wrapping up the mix is "Pursuit," one of Gesaffelstein's own productions. This year's I Love Techno festival will take place on November 9th.
01. Creepy Autograph - Back Ally
02. Red Axes feat. Abrão - Caminho De Dreyfus (Rebolledo Remix)
03. Djedjotronic - Abysall Zone
04. Daniel Avery - Reception
05. Maelstrom - The Line
06. Boys Noize - Inhale / Exhale
07. Brodinski feat. Theophilus London - Gimme Back The Night (Club Version)
08. Jimmy Edgar - Strike
09. Jeremy Greenspan & Borys - God Told Me To
10. The Hacker - Pure Energy
11. Bobmo - Hot Spot
12. Adam X - Farebeat
13. MPIA3 - Your Orders
14. I-F feat. Helga La Blaque - Playstation #2
15. Luke Eargoggle & Johan Inkinen - Empaty Window
16. Gesaffelstein - Pursuit
Lektroluv/N.E.W.S. will release I Love Techno 2013 on October 7th, 2013.