The techno artist has collaborated with a Berlin-based eyewear brand on a compilation and a range of sunglasses.
The techno veteran and KUBORAUM decided to collaborate after a chance meeting in New York. The package, titled The Immortal Eye, will comprise 21 pairs of sunglasses and 21 five-track CDs, compiled by Regis. The music is all unreleased, featuring cuts from OAKE, Talker, Grebenstein & Joscha Bauer, Autumns and Antonym. The project will be officially unveiled at KUBORAUM's flagship store in Berlin from 5:30 PM through 7:30 PM this Friday, August 21st. You can listen to clips of all the tracks below.
01. OAKE - The Devils Are At Peace Master
02. Talker - My Favorite Colour Is Gold
03. Grebenstein & Joscha Bauer - Grauer
04. Antonym - Robber Fly. /////
05. Autumns - Imposter Syndrome
The Immortal Eye will be released on August 21st, 2015.