The Art Department man has put together a 16-track selection for No. 19 Music.
It's the third edition in the I Live series following Toronto and London. As the name implies, the focus is on music producers currently plying their trade in Barcelona, which is where White lives. In addition to one of his own tracks, the 16-track collection features tunes from the likes of Davide Squillace, Audiofly and Guti.
White's had a busy 2015. After announcing his plans to continue the Art Department project solo, he released a fabric mix and revealed details of two new record labels.
01. Jonny White – Bodies
02. Davide Squillace – Social Glue
03. Carlo Lio – Red Sky
04. Guti & Morgan – Creepy
05. Audiofly – Come Walk In The Rain
06. Hector – LFK
07. Maher Daniel – Nights Into Mornings
08. Funk D'Void – It Could Have Never Happened
09. System Of Survival feat. Bianca & Brandy Eve – Whisper Fallow
10. Harvard Bass – Action Jackson
11. Robbie Akbal feat. Muk.ti – You And Your Friends
12. Dance Spirit – Satori
13. Christian Burkhardt & Adnre Buljat – Move
14. Jade - Edged
15. Fosky – Night Train
16. Teeloo - Serpents
No. 19 Music will release I Live In Barcelona on December 12th, 2015.