The Bristol duo's 30-track mix lands on March 18th.
The Bristol duo work 30 tracks into their selection, including a smattering of unreleased cuts. The mix's opener is an unreleased collaboration between the duo and Kahn titled "Ruins," while tunes from RL Grime, Randomer, Champion and Faze Miyake also feature. "We spent a lot of time collecting music that has shaped our sets over the last year, as well as some classic iconic music that has inspired us," they say. "We are huge believers in the UK underground, and much of our mix is made up of every genre coming out of the UK. We wanted to do something that can be listened to over and over again."
The FabricLive 86 launch party will happen at fabric on Friday, March 4th. My Nu Leng will preside over Room 1 with Dread MC and a supporting cast that includes Breakage, Jus Now and New York Transit Authority. Tickets are available here on RA.
01. My Nu Leng & Kahn - Ruins
02. Klient - Shelter
03. RL Grime - Scylla
04. Holy Goof - Cheatin
05. Andrew Diggs - The Ghost VIP
06. Skapes - Beat On The Drums
07. My Nu Leng & Flava D - Soul Shake
08. My Nu Leng feat. Caan - Horizons
09. Negativ - Stealth VIP
10. Harry Judda - Machines
11. My Nu Leng feat. Detour City - Pushed (Deeper Mix)
12. Myd - Número Uno
13. Clientele - She Knows
14. Nu-Birth - Anytime (Tuff & Jam's Kick Dub)
15. Tru Fonix - NRG
16. Champion - Cannon (Dismantle's VIP)
17. Faze Miyake feat. Inga Copeland - Ice Cold
18. Mella Dee - Keep On
19. WxT - Convo
20. Randomer - Bring
21. Courage - Icarus
22. Deadbeat UK feat. Forca - Certain Beat
23. B Squared - Square Root
24. Jus Now x T. Williams feat. Dread MC - Y.E.A.H.
25. Moony - Ballin (Dr Cryptic Funky Roller Mix)
26. My Nu Leng & FineArt - Set It VIP
27. Notion - Massive & Crew
28. SNØW x Dismantle - Messy
29. L-Wiz - Girl From Codeine City
30. Synth Sense - Tomorrow’s World (Indigo Remix)
Fabric Records will release FabricLive 86 on March 18th, 2016.