The Polish label's Consequences series kicks off this week with a collection of 11 previously released tracks and remixes.
The label, launched in Leszno, Poland in 2007, until now has focused mostly on releasing house and tech house through digital and vinyl EPs. It now looks to broaden its remit with Consequences, if the first entry is any indicator. The unmixed digital set, out now, gathers 11 previously released productions and remixes, most of which came out in the last year or two on other labels.
Donato Dozzy's 2015 single for Claque Music, "Cassandra", and John Talabot's take on a Jacob Korn 2011 Uncanny Valley cut "She" are included, along with remixes from Christian Löffler and Frank Wiedemann. Frank Wiedemann and Danny Daze also count among the compilation's more prominent names.
Listen to samples below.
01. Martin Kohlstedt - ELL (Christian Löffler Rework)
02. I Have A Tribe - Yellow Raincoats (Frank Wiedemann Remix [Club Version])
03. Danny Daze, Deroboter - Drowning
04. Night Talk - Eclipse
05. Aparde - Varia
06. Cliff Lothar - Soul Plonk
07. Barnt - Tunsten (Melopella)
08. Donato Dozzy - Cassandra
09. Omar Santis - Philosophie
10. Jacob Korn - She (John Talabot ScreaMix)
11. Joal - The Subsequence
Consequences is available now on Exotic Refreshment.