The UK label calls the release "dark music for dark times."
The label asked 25 artists to craft tracks inspired by the phrase "in Death's dream kingdom," or the poem—T. S. Eliot's The Hollow Men—it appears in. A string of high-profile experimental and techno acts contribute tunes, with tracks from Pan Daijing, Batu, Peter Van Hoesen, Shapednoise and Kangding Ray included. Houndstooth, which calls the compilation "dark music for dark times," will stream two new tracks from the release each day until the official release date on January 26th.
Visit the Spotify playlist due to unveil the tracks.
01. Otto Lindholm - Cain
02. Pan Daijing - The Island Within
03. Lanark Artefax - Styx
04. Petit Singe - Komm Wieder Mit
05. Peder Mannerfelt - Post Sense Perspective
06. Tomoko Sauvage - In Some Brighter Sphere
07. Pye Corner Audio - Box In A Box
08. Sophia Loizou - Shadows of Futurity
09. Abul Mogard - Trembling With Tenderness
10. Pär Grindvik - Speaking Their Minds
11. Koenraad Ecker - Rat's Coat
12. Roly Porter - Without Form
13. Hodge - Sunlight On A Broken Column
14. Gazelle Twin - The Dream Ends
15. Shapednoise - Ghostly Metafiction
16. ASC - Tessellate
17. Batu - Zoo Hypothesis
18. We Will Fail - Carbon Trail
19. Peter Van Hoesen - 98 Lines
20. Spatial - Haunted Dance Hall
21. Yves De Mey - Solemn But Fading
22. Mindspan - Accept Things As They Are
23. Kangding Ray - Glacier
24. ZOV ZOV - Post Six
25. Ian William Craig - An End Of Rooms
Houndstooth will release In Death's Dream Kingdom on January 26th, 2018.