The Sydney label will showcase its back catalogue in aid of a program helping Aboriginal psychologists deal with Indigenous mental health issues.
Frog In A Sock serves as a sampler of the imprint's back catalogue, showcasing one track from each of its 12 releases. Dating back to the beginning of 2017, the music spans house and experimental-leaning dance music as well as ambient, jazz and Balearic, all from Australian artists including Freda & Jackson, Midnight Tenderness, Andy Rantzen and Low Flung.
All funds raised from the release will be donated to the Dr Tracy Westerman Aboriginal Psychology Scholarship Program, an initiative which seeks to help train the next generation of Aboriginal psychologists in Indigenous-specific mental health treatments and suicide prevention.
The compilation is available now via Bandcamp as a pay-what-you-want download.
01. Angophora - Uncarved (recorded on Dharug land)
02. Caravan - Acacia (recorded on Gadigal land)
03. Low Flung - Constant Structure (recorded on Gadigal land)
04. Donald's House - Aquarian Dream (recorded in London)
05. The Possé -Bionic Moses (recorded on Gadigal land)
06. Midnight Tenderness - Bevanda (recorded on Wurundjeri land)
07. Furious Frank - The Grotto (recorded on Kaurna land)
08. Freda & Jackson - Slo Mosely (recorded on Gadigal land)
09. Roy Batty Jr. - Ode to Jode (recorded on Gadigal land)
10. Andy Rantzen - Dub Generator (recorded on Gadigal land)
11. Matthew Hayes & Joel Triggs - Farewell, Hello. (recorded on Wurundjeri land)
12. Mondo Flockard - Dear Tress (recorded on Wurundjeri land)
Frog In A Sock is out now on Ken Oath Records.