Out on December 6th, the LP includes collaborations with Tayhana, Howie Lee and Linn Da Quebrada.
ANCESTOR BOY II, which lands on December 6th via the New York-based artist's Concordia label, is a follow-up to March's debut album. Seven tracks from that record have been reworked in collaboration with various artists, including Lisbon's Nídia Minaj, Beijing's Howie Lee, NAAFI affiliate Tayhana, and São Paulo's Linn da Quebrada and Pininga.
Listen to "Storm Chaser (Cobra Rasteira) X Linn Da Quebrada X Pininga Rework."
01. Joseph X Howie Lee Rework
02. Storm Chaser (Cobra Rasteira) X Linn Da Quebrada X Pininga Rework
03. Parallel X Tayhana X Lafawndah Rework
04. Blueprint X Cõvco Rework
05. Tourist X Nidia Rework
06. Waterwork X Crystalmess Rework
07. Oasis X Ami Yerewolo X Lafawndah Rework
Concordia will release ANCESTOR BOY II on December 6th, 2019.