Crosstown Rebels bets on Dinky for the third mix in the 'Get Lost' series.
Originally a dancer, Dinky, aka Chilean Alejandra Iglesias crossed over into DJing and production while in New York studying contemporary dance at the start of the century. She used to run a monthly night in New York with Magda and also released several singles on Traum before her single 'Acid in my Fridge' blew up on dancefloors in 2005. These days she regularly spins out at club nights such as Cocoon and Circoloco as well as at the Panorama Bar in Berlin, where she's been part of the techno community since 2003.
For her 'Get Lost' mix, Dinky taps the moodier side of house and techno with cuts from Matt John, The Mountain People, Radio Slave, Shinedoe and Cassy bookended by her own tracks from her label Horizontal at the start and finish.
1. Dinky – Lost In The Forest
2. Dinky – Horizontal
3. Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts – Salerilipopette (Matt John Remix)
4. Dan Berkson – The Hollow
5. Audio Soul Project – Community (Peace Division Remix)
6. Gowentgone – One Of These Fusche
7. Innersphere – Phunk (Ricardo Villalobos Remix)
8. The Mountain People – Mountain People 003
9. Tom Tom Groove – Mr Funkman
10. Matt O’Brien – No Reason
11. Samuel L. Session – The Stick Up (SLS Mix 2)
12. Radio Slave – Bell Clap Dance
13. Dennis Ferrer – Son Of Raw (Loco Dice Mix)
14. Chic Miniature – Kimono
15. Chica & The Folder – Souffle (Sonja Moonear Dans Ma Casbah Mix)
16. Cassy – Toya
17. Paulo Olarte – Solu Tu (Isolee Remix)
18. Matthew Styles – Double Exposure
19. Dinky – She
'Get Lost 3' mixed by Dinky is released on November 19, 2007.