Sub÷Divizion Records is a forward thinking venture of Sub÷Divizion Music founded in 2011. The label seeks like-minded artists, producers and DJs with influences from worldwide sounds of house and techno while maintaining a unique composition that focuses on innovative ideas, artist development, and quality in all aspects of the label.
Sub÷Divizion Music has developed into a home for a creative electronic music lifestyle complimented with resources and services built for a global community of musicians, DJs, producers, visual artists, and enthusiasts of all genres who share a genuine passion for music.
We aspire to connect the world through the power of electronic music, art, technology and culture, as well as inspire and educate individuals and groups to not only produce or perform music, but to also integrate technology and innovation to advance their knowledge and technical skills to open new doors towards musical creativity.
We invite you to:
• Explore our growing selection of tutorials on electronic music production, DJ mixing techniques, and sound design.
• Browse our ‘Audio Arsenal’ of electronic music resources including Ableton Live racks, templates, and sound presets for Native Instruments Massive Synth.
• Check out our Audio Services. We provide high fidelity mixing & mastering, track warping, music production lessons, and sound system & DJ equipment reinforcement.
• Discover a wealth of useful links for free plug-ins, free samples, commercial samples, other helpful sites, tutorial sites, and artist development.
• Meet our artist’s and check out their releases.
• Keep updated on local events, workshops, and artist bookings.
• Simply contact us for any questions, demo submissions, and booking inquiries.