Supermarket Records is part of the new generation of labels pushing and breaking through new producers/artists and aims to provide the worlds finest DJ’s with solid, peak time tracks from the crème of up-coming talent.
The label is founded by JJ Mullor, which was established in the Spain winter 2010.
With support for the best Deejays & producer around the world as Roger Sanchez, Erick Morillo, Jesse Voorm, Stonebridge, Olav Basoski, Niko Di Luka, Federico Scavo, Joe T Vannelli, DJ Wady, Jewel Kid, Luca Ricci, Aga Heller, Danny Verde, Markus Schulz, Peter Gelderblom, Dj Chus, Jerry Ropero, and many more. Supermarket is setting the standards high with in just under a year of releasing.
Musically Supermarket will be trying to keep the horizons as broad as possible as there will be various sides to the label that will cover house, from tech to deep, acid and big room.
For Supermarket, working to promote the label and its artists, is the most important, along with musical quality.
So in a very short time have seen the results, with several Beatport TOP's:
- Rico Martinez - Moovin On #59 Beatport Tech-House Top
- Dani Sbert - Haarp #38 Beatport Techno Top
- JJ Mullor & Anthony Tell - Scarface #29 Beatport Tech-House Top
- Lexvaz - Dark River #25 Beatport Tech-House Top & #100 Beatport General Top
- Dani Sbert - Are You Ready #51 Beatport Minimal Top
- Dani Sbert - Headroom #67 Beatport Minimal Top
- Lexvaz & JJ Mullor - Life #16 Beatport Tech-House Top & #76 Beatport General Top
- Stereoskop - Into My Beat #15 Beatport Electro House Top
- Lexvaz - I Believe #13 Beatport Techno Top
- Stereoskop - My Phone (Club Mix) #21 Beatport Electro House Top
- Stereoskop - My Phone (Rico Martinez & JJ Mullor Dub Mix) #9 Beatport Minimal Top
- Anthony Tell & JJ Mullor - The Swarm #27 Beatport Minimal Top
- Rico Martinez - Countdouwn #11 Beatport Top Tech-House & #72 General Top Beatport
- Lexvaz & JJ Mullor - Time #4 Beatport Top Tech-House & #33 GeneralView Supermarket tracks on sale