The German electro-house producer will release a mammoth three-disc set of his work later this year.
Entitled Idiosyncrasies, the collection will feature 37 Menace productions, including his 2005 hit "Discopolis," the track that propelled him to fame after it got picked up by UK label Defected.
Menace's previous collaborations with Alan Braxe, Lifelike and Fred Falke are all included on the first CD, in addition to new material from his sessions with Felix Da Housecat, and UK breakbeat acts Spooky and Hexstatic, while disc two is generally more relaxed in tone, with Menace experimenting with atmospheric electronica and warm, blissful ambience.
As if that wasn't enough, you get an extra CD which compiles eleven of Menace's major label remixes, including re-rubs of The Presets, Metronomy, LCD Soundsystem and Underworld.
01. Discopolis (w/ Lifelike)
02. Fairlight pt.1 & pt.2 (w/Fred Falke)
04. Lumberjack (w/ Alan Braxe)
05. Artificial (w/ Felix Da Housecat)
06. Stereophonic (w/ Spooky)
09. Invaders (w/ Hexstatic)
07. Challenger (w/ Douze)
10. Enamoured (w / Fred Falke)
13. Electricity (w/ Fred Falke)
01. LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum (Kris Menace Remix)
02. Tracey Thorn - It's All True (Kris Menace Remix)
03. Roisin Murphy - Overpowered (Kris Menace Remix)
04. Air - Mer Du Japon (Kris Menace Remix)
05. Winona - Without You (Kris Menace Remix)
06. The Presets - My People (Kris Menace Remix)
07. Robbie Williams - She's Madonna (Kris Menace Remix)
08. Felix Da Housecat - Something 4 Porno (Kris Menace Remix)
09. Metronomy - Heartbreaker (Kris Menace Remix)
10. Moby - Oh Yeah (Kris Menace Remix)
11. Underworld - Ring Road (Kris Menace Remix)
Compuphonic/New State Music will release Idiosyncrasies in April 2009.