1. In using Resident Advisor you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you persist to use this website you have agreed to these changes and or modifications.
2. Proprietary Rights; ALL CONTENT provided by Resident Advisor is protected by copyright, database rights, trade marks, or other proprietary rights and laws, unless it is mentioned otherwise by Resident Advisor, or unless permitted by law, you agree not to sell, license, rent, transmit, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, publicity display or perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such Content.
3. You may not engage in the harvesting of personal information or email addresses, or 'screen scraping,' 'spidering,' 'database scraping,' or any other automatic means of obtaining content, information or users data on Resident Advisor. You may not use Resident Advisor in any manner with the intent to damage, interrupt, disable, overburden, or impair the services.
4. Resident Advisor does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
5. No responsibility is taken by Resident Advisor for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material.
6. Through the use of the services provided by Resident Advisor, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
7. Resident Advisor cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these Terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such Terms & Condition.
8. Resident Advisor does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
9. Resident Advisor is not responsible for the content of external websites.
10. Resident Advisor does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content posted by writers or users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted will be at your own risk.
11. If you notice any violations of these Terms & Conditions, contact RA with details of such a violation.
12. These Terms and Conditions, your use of the website and any related dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We reserve the right to bring any action(s) in any other court(s) of competent jurisdiction.
These terms are applicable for users who buy tickets and other products on Resident Advisor (RA).
RA aims to provide a fair and efficient ticket service that supports local electronic music scenes worldwide. This Purchase Policy incorporates our General Terms and any other policies, rules or documents referred to herein.
Any person who purchases or possesses a ticket from RA, or uses or attempts to use any such ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with the terms of this Purchase Policy.
1. RA sells tickets and other products as a disclosed agent, on behalf of promoters, artists and venues. We refer to these as "Event Organisers" on this page.
2. Any purchase of tickets, or other items, from RA will be subject to the terms and conditions and sales policies of the Event Organisers, which can be found on their respective websites. Venue terms and conditions may also be available at the venue box office or the venue's website.
3. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged except via RA's ticket resale service.
4. When you place an order for tickets, you are offering to buy the tickets specified in your order. All tickets are subject to availability and orders are subject to acceptance by RA. Where we accept an order, we will confirm your purchase by email to that address set out in the booking form.
5. Tickets are not valid until you have completed your payment and such payment is received by RA.
6. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks. Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed verification processes. We cannot reserve your ticket(s) in cases where you are unable to pass these verifications processes.
7. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any items through unauthorised use of any robot or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. RA reserves the right to cancel any transaction we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all items purchased as part of such transaction will be void.
8. RA reserves the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
9. When purchasing tickets from RA, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
10. Whilst RA tries to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If RA discovers an error in the price of any item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will receive a refund from us. That refund may not be for the full fee of the ticket.
11. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Organiser and/or RA, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of RA's trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior written consent.
12. RA and the Event Organisers reserve the right to change the time at which sales close without prior warning.
13. By purchasing a ticket or holding or using a ticket, you agree to comply with this Purchase Policy. You will ensure that any guest also complies with this Purchase Policy. If you do not (or any guest does not) comply with this Purchase Policy, the Event Organiser, RA and/or the venue owner or operator may terminate the licence(s) granted and remove you (or any guest) from the venue.
1. You are entitled to a refund if:
i. the event is cancelled
ii. the event is moved to another date
2. In these circumstances, RA will only refund the face value of the ticket. Any booking fee will not be refundable.
3. Please note, it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and RA cannot guarantee that we will inform you of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
4. No refunds will be given in respect of lost or stolen tickets, after you have received them, and we will not be able to issue duplicate tickets to replace them.
5. All refund requests must be sent to RA via email no later than 14 days after the date of the event. We reserve the right to refuse refund requests received after that period.
6. If an event is rescheduled, refund requests will be valid until 14 days after the original date of the event.
7. If an event changes date and your ticket is then used at that event, your entitlement to a refund will be void.
8. Refunds will only be sent to the payment method you originally paid with.
9. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. You are responsible for reading all the information on an event listing before purchasing one or more tickets for that event. If you are unable to use the tickets due to factors that were stated in the event listing at the time of purchase, you will not be eligible for a refund.
11. You may have created multiple accounts on RA. When you purchase a ticket, it is your responsibility to keep track of which user account the purchase was made under. No refunds will be given if you cannot locate your tickets due to confusion over multiple accounts.
1. We reserve the right to not accept tickets for resale.
2. When you enter your ticket to the resale queue, RA users are given the opportunity to purchase that ticket. Not all resale tickets that go on sale are sold.
3. If your ticket does not sell when entered into resale, you will not be given a refund for the ticket.
4. As with point 3 of our refund policy, If your ticket resells RA will only refund the face value of the ticket. Any booking fee will not be refundable. Your ticket will be sold at the final price point for tickets of the type that you purchased. You will not be compensated for the difference between the price at which you bought the ticket and the price at which it is resold.
5. You may not resell or transfer your tickets if prohibited by law.
1. Rules of admission to events are determined by Event Organisers and venues, which may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account. Entry procedures may include security searches. You will not be entitled to a refund if you or your guests are refused entry or ejected from a venue due to your late arrival, or if you are unable to provide valid identification showing proof of age, or because you have broken the rules of the venue.
2. Doors may shut several hours before the end of event. It's up to you to find out the last entry time from the Event Organiser as this will differ from event to event. You may be refused entry if you arrive too late.
3. Any ticket you purchase from RA remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
1. The majority of RA's tickets are digital tickets. When you purchase a digital ticket from RA, it will become available to download from My Tickets. An email containing the tickets is also sent, but we cannot guarantee that this will be received. You will not be entitled to a refund on the basis that your ticket has not been received by email.
2. For some orders we may send tickets by post. We only send posted tickets to selected events in the UK. We aim to dispatch posted tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch, as the arrangements for dispatch depend on when we are in possession of the ticket stock used for a particular event.
3. If RA has agreed to deliver your tickets by post, we will deliver them to the shipping address given by you when you placed your order. It is your responsibility to let us know of any change of address, contact phone number or email address. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so take care to provide a valid email address.
4. On some occasions we may arrange for you to collect posted tickets from the venue. We reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue prior to the event. You will be notified by email (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary. Where we have arranged for you to collect your tickets at the venue, you will need to take the payment card you used to buy the tickets.
5. For tickets delivered by post, any postage fees are non-refundable
6. If you do not receive your posted tickets, you must contact RA at least 48 hours prior to the event via our contact form in order for collection from the venue to be arranged. Failure to contact RA 48 hours before the event will mean you are ineligible for a refund for the posted tickets. This policy is not applicable for digital tickets you may purchase from RA.
1. From time to time RA may offer the ability to buy products other than tickets to events. This may include, but is not limited to, Clothing, Event Programmes, Vinyl, Tapes, CDs and Bus Tickets.
2. Items other than RA tickets will be covered by terms and conditions and terms of sale of the Event Organisers. Please refer to the individual Event Organisers terms which will be found on their website. RA does not take responsibility for sale of items other than RA tickets.
1. Information about you is gathered and stored to identify you and for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes.
3. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the safety and security of any personal information you provide to us. However, except as set out in law, we shall not be responsible for any loss, theft or accidental destruction of any personal information provided to us or any financial loss or other damage which may result directly or indirectly therefrom.
1. You and your guests are responsible for your (and their) own safety. You must comply with any safety regulations and announcements when attending the event and must comply with the reasonable instructions of any stewards, officials or any of our or staff or representatives at the event venue.
2. You are responsible for making your own arrangements to attend the event (and those of your guests) including travel and accommodation. Unless any item is specifically referred to in the description of the ticket (such as travel to and from the event venue), you should assume it is not provided.
3. Neither we nor the Event Organiser or event venue are liable for any failure to perform any obligation under this Purchase Policy or otherwise to the extent that the failure is caused by an event of force majeure outside of our control.
4. We will not be responsible for any business or economic losses including but not limited to: loss of profit; revenue; contracts; anticipated savings; or opportunity; or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both us and you when the order was made.
5. Subject to clause 10.6, in any event RA’s and the Event Organiser’s maximum liability to you (or any guest) under this Purchase Policy is to refund to you the price paid by you for the relevant ticket.
6. Nothing in this Purchase Policy shall reduce or limit our or the Event Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury or damage to your property where caused by our negligence or by our deliberate act or omission.
1. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us using our contact form,, making sure to select the correct order number that relates to your question.
2. Because we sell items on behalf of Event Organisers, we may need to contact them for more information before responding to your complaint. Some complaints can take up to 28 days to resolve, but RA will get back to you as soon as possible.
3. If any dispute arises, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult in good faith, and attempt to reach a just a settlement satisfactory to you, RA and the Event Organiser.
4. This Purchase Policy shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. If any of the terms in this Purchase Policy cannot be enforced for any reason this shall not prevent the remaining provisions from continuing to apply.
6. This Purchase Policy is governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of or under it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Resident Advisor Tickets Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company no. 06693456
26 Hertford Rd, London, N1 5QT, UK